In its infancy, customer relationship management (CRM) technology was designed as a uni-directional system of record, populated with information on a prospect or customer that was populated by sales or customer service reps. What if a modern CRM deployment could virtually think for itself, informing sales when a prospect took actions that revealed them as a hot lead?
Discover how best-in-class organizations are enhancing their CRM with a more powerful foundation for customer acquisition and engagement in a new study by Aberdeen Group, entitled Optimizing the Marketing and Sales Process: How the Best-in-Class Take Faster, Better Action to Convert More Leads.
In this report you will discover:
- What is the “hidden sales cycle” within the customer lifecycle?
- What is “sales intelligence” and how can technology platforms help filter this data?
- Can a Tweet Result in a Sale?
- How important is quality account data in contact to contract stage of the sales cycle?
- How to use the power of context when contacting prospects who attended a webinar or downloaded a whitepaper?
You will learn how best-in-class companies are more efficient at uncovering value within the hidden sales cycle and then following up quickly to nurture and close more deals more often.