Online Buyer Expectations: A Study of Personal and Business Buying Experiences and Where Sellers Fall Short
- 766 views
Buyers routinely submit online forms for high-value purchases, but are you meeting their expectations in terms of response? This study reveals that many companies are likely losing sales because they ...
Buyers routinely submit online forms for high-value purchases, but are you meeting their expectations in terms of response? This study reveals that many companies are likely losing sales because they are failing to meet the expectations buyers have developed for response speed and persistence.
To better understand the expectation and experiences of online buyers, Zogby Analytics was commissioned by Velocify and PossibleNOW to conduct an online survey of more than 1,000 adults in the U.S. who had submitted an online form requesting information or expressing interest in a product or service with a value of $1,000 or more.
What you will learn:
- The length of time a typical buyer spends researching online prior to submitting an online inquiry form
- The longest buyers are willing to wait for a response to their inquiry
- The best and worst industries when it comes to responses to online customer inquiries
- The number of companies a typical buyer submits inquiries to when looking to buy a product or service
- The number of call attempts buyers want you to make before you give up trying to reach them
Discover how you can better align sales strategies with buyer expectations and download today!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views