1. How to properly fold a fitted bed
I always get frustrated while trying to fold fitted sheet. I
use to feel that it is one of the most tedious home core
jobs. One day, i decided that i will learn it any how.
From some internet sources and i old friend " varsha" i
was able to figure it out. To my surprise, now i fold
fitted sheets perfectly in just 1 mins. There are some
secrets which i discovered which i am sharing it with
2. METHOD #1
This way works best if you have a flat
surface — like a bed, table, or floor — to
lay the sheet on while folding.
3. I begin by folding the sheet in half. (If you
remember back to elementary school, we
called this the “hamburger way.”) Secret#1:
To get crisp corners, I turn two of the
corners inside out so they fit neatly into
the other side. Keep reading for how to do
4. For the corners, I turn one of the bottom
corners inside out and place my hand
inside it. I put my pointer finger in the
corner seam so I can match it up exactly
with the other corner on the other side of
5. Then I put that corner right inside the
corresponding top corner.
6. I repeat that with the other side and then it
looks like this (above).
7. Then I even up all of the corners, top and
8. Next we start folding again. Secret #2: I
fold crib sheets in thirds, like a letter. You
can begin with folding the top down or the
bottom up, it doesn’t really matter. For
larger sheets, I draw an imaginary line in
the center of the sheet and fold both the
bottom and top edges evenly towards the
imaginary central line. (The larger sheets
end up being folded in fourths.)
9. Secret #3: Again make sure to square off
the corners for crisp edges and pointed
10. Fold the next side up or down. It will be
long and narrow like the picture (above).
11. Again match up the corners the best you can
and try to square them off the best you
can. Secret #4: You’ll notice that because of the
rounded, elastic edges, it won’t be totally square
on the one side. That’s okay. The other side (the
one opposite of the elastic) will have edges and
corners that are more square. Those are the
edges that will be facing outward when you
12. Next you’ll bring one of the sides towards the
center, folding in thirds again. For larger sized
sheets, you can either fold towards the center
again as you did in the earlier step — in fourths,
or you can fold it over several times on itself.
Depending on the size of the sheet, you may
have a few more folds.
13. The last step is to fold it over again and tidy up
the corners and edges.Yay! You did it. It’s all
ready to be put in the linen closet!
So what are you waiting for try it. To
buy fitted sheet
log on to our website