1. Alessandro Chinnici Enterprise 2.0 & Social Business Consultant – IBM Italia Il nuovo scenario del social business: Le opportunità offerte dalle innovative soluzioni IBM
2. Un nuovo scenario Enterprise 1.0 caratterizzata da uno schema (persone, processi informazioni) ben definito e stabile Enterprise 2.0 caratterizzata da un più ampio e costantemente dinamico network di competenze, processi, informazioni
4. Le nuove forme di collaborazione Communication Tools Email Calendar Discussion Forum Collaboration Tools Instant Messaging Web Conferencing Doc / Application Sharing Social Tools Expertise Location Blog & Wiki Communities Idea Jam Social Applications
5. La collaborazione diventa mobile Travel Customer Home Office Travel
6. Internet / Extranet Customers interacting as an individual (self-service), interacting with other customers and company representatives (efficiently, via social tools), with the company overall (driving brand awareness & revenue growth) Peer to Peer Business to Employee Business to Business Business/Government to Customer/Citizen Intranet Employees interacting as individuals (expertise), interacting with self-forming, distributed teams (peers, customers, partners & suppliers), as a company overall (communities incorporating customers & partners around innovation) reducing the friction of work.
7. Internet / Extranet Peer to Peer Business to Employee Business to Business Business/Government to Customer/Citizen Intranet
8. IBM Collaboration Solutions IBM Lotus Domino IBM Connections IBM Portal IBM Sametime Social Business Infrastructure Services Delivery Social Business Services (examples) Messaging & Collaboration Unified Communications Social Networking Web Experience Social Business Interfaces IBM Social Business Toolkit API and Standards Social Business API and Standards INTRANET EXTRANET INTERNET On premises Cloud Delivery Methods Services
9. Social Business Applications Device Platforms Device Management Apple Nokia Connectivity, Management, Security IBM Lotus Traveler Android Research in Motion On premises IBM LotusLive Delivery Methods Zero-Install Web Applications Installable Mobile Applications Mail Calendar Social Meetings UC XPages, Portlets, Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Chat, Meetings, Activities, Blogs, Wikis, Forums ... Activity Stream, Embedded Experiences, Application Launcher IBM Social Business Toolkit
14. IBM Connections Home page See what's happening across your social network Blogs Present your own ideas, and learn from others Communities Work with people who share common roles and expertise Files Post, share, and discover documents, presentations, images, and more Micro-blogging Reach out for help your social network Profiles Find the people you need Wikis Create web content together Social Analytics Discover who and what you don’t know via recommendations Activities Organize your work and tap your professional network Bookmarks Save, share, and discover bookmarks Forums Exchange ideas with, and benefit from the expertise of others
17. IBM Sametime
20. Fonte: Gartner “Beyond E-Mail: Does E-Mail Have a Future, and Why Should You Care?
21. Fonte: Gartner “Beyond E-Mail: Does E-Mail Have a Future, and Why Should You Care?
24. Il nuovo ruolo del portale Web Portal Applicazioni Processi Aziendali Email & Collaboration File & Contenuti Social Networking
26. Common Framework Intranet Extranet Internet
29. Social Web/Content Platform Mobile Rich Media Search Unified Communications Analytics Commerce Portal