1. Switzerland is one destination which offers authentic experiences and isdefinitely one of the most beautiful destination in the entire world. L ovingly thisbeautiful country is called as the ‘H eaven on the E arth’. Switzerland is centrally located in the heart of Europe, thus the beautiful country is endowed by the beautiful countries like Germany, Italy, F rance and Austria. Surrounded by the panoramic Alps, thus Switzerland is also called as the land of Alps. Spectacular mountain panorama, crystal clear lakes, flowery meadows, refreshing natural resources, vibrant night life, historical monuments, shopping avenues and hospitable people make the numerous attractions that lure tourists to this veritable paradise.. T myriad tourist attractions and fantabulous destinations hehere never fail to impress any visitors, honeymooners, vacationers or the globe trotters, who flock to this country throughout the year.
2. Switzerland is the dreamdestination of the many newly wedded couples. Switzerland has the prefect setting of natural wonders and is blessed with serenity and provides solitude for newly wedded couples, which is must for honeymoon celebration to get to knoweach other better. T majestic he beauty of Switzerland, with its pot-card ready scenes areso breathtaking to an ordinary mortal!
3. “ Come F In L all ove - All Over Again” Presenting the Switzerland H oneymoon Itinerary (6 nights) ..Zurich – Luzern – Interlaken – Zurich
4. Day 1 :Arrival at Zurich by Air France (New Delhi - Paris - Zurich) Transfer from airport to Baur au L H ac otel (set inits own park, the hotel enjoys a unique location overlooking the lake and theAlps – and yet is still but a few minutes’ walk from the P aradeplatz financialdistrict and the Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich’s celebrated shopping high street) ;Check-in ; LunchAfternoon at leisureE vening visit to Rose Garden - where you can look forward to charm yourbeloved; B ahnhofstrasse - the mile-long street of banks featuring exclusivefashion boutiques, department stores and street cafes and explore Old townwhich comprises a substantial part of the city centre - state-operated"Heimatwork" shops- high quality selection of cottage goodsDinner and overnight at Baur au L H ac otel
5. Day 2:After breakfast, visit Thermalbad Spa at BrandschenkestrasseIndulge in "Irish-Roman" spa ritual for 2.5 hours [includes scrub, brush,massage or milk herbal massage for 25 minutes, full body wrap, a little tidbitfrom the spa lounge]Transfer back to Baur au L H ac otel ; Lunch ; Afternoon at leisureE vening boat trip on Lake Zurich and dinner at Chez Crettol (one of the bestfine dining establishments in Zurich which serves authentic Swiss cuisine)Overnight at Baur au L H ac otel
6. Day 3:After breakfast, leave for Lucerne by trainArrival at Lucerne (train journey from Zurich to Lucerne takes about anhour)Check into B aruti Farm (a farm stay located 9 kms from the city centre) ;Lunch ; Afternoon at leisureEvening visit to Franciscan Church and boat trip on Lake Lucerne
7. Day 4:After breakfast, the morning tour features the Chapel B ridge – one of E urope’soldest wooden bridges and landmark of L ucerne, faithfully restored to its originaldesign after a serious fire and the moving L M ion onument. T hen free time to shop forSwiss watches and chocolates along with boating on L ake L ucerne.Lunch en route to Baruti FarmRest of the day at leisureDinner and overnight at Baruti Farm
8. Day 5:After breakfast, board the Golden Pass Panoramic train to InterlakenCheck into H otel Bellevue Interlaken. Embracing the magnificent banks of the Arre River,the Hotel B ellevue Interlaken, Switzerland provides luxurious arrangements and ensuresprivacy to its honeymoon couples and other guests who stay here ; L unchL afternoon sightseeing and shopping along the H ate öhenstrasse, the boulevard street inInterlaken and visit to B allenberg Open-Air M useum (near B rienz) a unique museumoffering a fascinating insight into Swiss rural dwellings and lifestyles dating back severalcenturies.
9. Day 6:After breakfast, leave for a full-day excursion to J ungfraujoch (the highest railwaystation in Europe at 3,454 meters above sea level)). Snow and ice 100%guaranteed! T odays highlights include the beautiful Ice Palace, the SphinxObservation H overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Switzerlands largest glacier) and allthe snow-capped peaks of the neighboring countries. L unch at Bollywood restaurant atJungfraujoch.Transfer back to Hotel Bellevue Interlaken in the evening.Dinner and overnight at Hotel Bellevue Interlaken.
10. Day 7:After breakfast, depart for ZurichArrival at Zurich, check into Baur au L H ac otelLunch at Baur au L H ac otelL evening transfer to airport ateBoard Emirates Airlines for New Delhi ( Zurich - Dubai - New Delhi)