A STUDY ON STRESS MANAGEMENT AMONG
1. Fill in the asked detail about you correctly.
2. Please read the questions carefully and answer them sincerely.
3. Please darken the bullets of your selected answer.
1. Words like tension, anxiety, burden, pressure, hormonal changes, expectations and
unhappiness defines stress according to you?
2. As a teenager do you think your teenage life is stressed?
3. As a teenager what stresses you and your life the most?
(Please number the following from 1-6 as per your choice where 1 is highest Stress in the
given space next to the option)
Academic Pressure -________
Future plans pressure-________
4. Does your stress influence your health? How?
o Yes, I have started eating more/less
o Yes, I suffer from weakness and dizziness
o Yes, I often get headaches and cramps
o Yes, I am losing lot of hair
o No, stress doesn’t affect my health
5. What do you feel at that particular time when you are stressed?
o Scared and feel like crying
o Restless and nervous
o Locking yourself in a room and shout
o Feel like ending your life/hurt yourself
o Smoke or drink
6. Do you think stress is important?
o Not at all
7. What are your stress busters?
o Spending quality time with friends/family/loved ones.
o Spending quality time alone
o Practicing your hobby
o Going for a outing or trip
o Yoga and Meditation/Exercise
8. Do you think stress management is important?
o Yes, because it helps to cope up from stress
o No, because teenage is a stress bearing age anyway.
o Maybe at times
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME…………….
THIS DATA WILL BE USED FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSE ONLY……..
HAVE A GOOD DAY