Transcript of "10 Steps To Fast Start Training With V R Tech"
10 Steps to Fast Start Training With VR-Tech Marketing Group<br />By implementing this steps. You’ll have a chance to enjoy a system that will do the work for you and your VR-Tech (TEAM)<br />McDonalds has a System, StarBucks has a System, Microsoft has a System and Every Business Owner has allowed The System to do The Work For Them. So can you with VR-Tech Marketing Group!!<br />
2) 100 Name List<br />-Complete your list of 100 names (with phone numbers) of people that you feel would be interested in the opportunity or the service and share this list with your sponsor or qualified up-line<br />-Identify your top 3 reasons why you chose to do this business.(If your Why is not big enough your how wont matter)Referrals is the Lifeblood of your VR-Tech Business.<br />Family members, Friends, Co-Workers, Neighbors, Church Members, Realtors, Loan Officers, Tax Services, Auto Sales Reps, Gardner, Barber, Beauty Salon, Your Children School Parents Friends, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, <br />
3) Peak Interest Questions<br />-Do you know any one with less than perfect credit?<br />-When it comes to business do you keep your options open?<br />
4) 3 Way Calling and Recruiting<br />-Perform Up line edification<br />-(Use your Up-line expert to close your clients)<br />
5) Different Personalities <br />-Whale -enjoys helping people <br />-Urchin- wants the facts <br />-Dolphin- believes in having fun <br />-Shark-making money is all that matters <br />
6) Establish daily goals<br />-# of calls to make to prospective customers<br />-# of one-on- one presentations<br />-# of 3 way calls to make<br />-# of people to invite to a weekly briefing or conference call<br />-# of business cards to pass out<br />
8. Build your organization wide then deep………<br />”So that it doesn’t Die”- How wide you want to go on your level 1 recruits ( 10..20..30 etc…) ???<br />
9) Order your business cards and Marketing Materials<br />-Use a unconventional mindset when marketing your services<br />Be Creative on your daily activity to create results <br />Hand Out 20 Business Cards Daily.<br />
10) Attend as many trainings/briefings as possible<br />(The more you learn the more you earn)<br />Live events<br />Big Events <br />
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.