2. We believe in being gas-friendly.1Introducing the all new Chevrolet Cruze2 || c h e v y. co m /c r u z e 1 EPA estimated 24 MPG city, 36 highway.
3. And going gas-free. Introducing the revolutionary Chevrolet Volt chev y. com/ volt || 7
4. All New 2011 Chevrolet Volt It’s more car than electric. Quite simply there is nothing like Volt. Volt combines the convenienceand efficiency of an electric car with the long-range capabilities of a traditional vehicle. But all that doesn’t matter if you don’t love being in it. So we designed an interior that surrounds you with innovation, like LCD screen gauges, touchscreen navigation1 and radio technology. It totally reimagines how you interact with your dashboard.
5. chev y. com/ volt || 4Preproduction model shown. Actual production model may vary. 1 Map coverage excludes Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
6. 5 || c h e v y. co m /c r u z e Cruze LTZ interior in Cocoa/Light Neutral with available navigation system.1 1 Map coverage excludes Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
7. All New 2011 Chevy CruzeTake the interior that has more passenger andcargo room than Corolla or Civic. It has morestyle too — from available French stitching onthe leather-appointed seats to sophisticatedinstrumentation. And with 4 million test milesdriven all over the world, it’s more than just afun drive. Get used to more.
8. We build vehicles to be meticulous and exacting.Malibu | Award-winning excellence, engineered for dependability.8 || c h e v y. co m / m a l i b u
9. And to be the most dependable, longest-lasting. Silverado | The most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road.1 c h e v y. co m /s i lv e r a d o || 11 1 Dependability based on longevity: 1981–July 2009 full-size pickup registrations.
10. Flowing dual cockpit. Finely crafted interior. Acoustic laminated glass.It’s premium that doesn’t come at a premium.
11. Even if your vehicle isn’t.Aveo | Dual-stage driver/front passenger frontal and side-impact air bags.1 Steel safety cage. c h e v y. co m /av e o || 13
12. We believe that safety is a big thing.Equinox | 6 standard air bags.1 Rollover mitigation. The safety and security of OnStar®2standard for the first 6 months.1 2 || c h e v y. co m /e q u i n ox 1 Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. 2 Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
13. We think design should be beautiful.Camaro | The sophistication of the sports car continues.14 | | c h e v y. co m /c a m a r o
14. And we think design should be useful. Traverse Beauty d cap bility. Tra er | Beauty and capability. aut ity c ch e v y. com/ tr aver s e y || 17
15. An award-winning, finely crafted interior designed to make you feel confident but comfortable.
16. 1Seating for up to 8. The most cargo room in its class. It’s practical, but you’d never know by looking at it. c h e v y. co m / t r av e r s e || 16 1 LTZ shown seats seven.
17. We build icons.Suburban | The iconic American utility vehicle that’s delivered authentic capability for 75 years.Tahoe | Your adventure guide, equipment manager and troop transport.1 8 || c h e v y. co m /s u b u r b a n c h e v y. co m / ta h o e
18. And legends.Corvette | Front and center, wherever great sports cars gather. c h e v y. co m /co r v e t t e || 19
19. We make sure you’re connected. Avalanche HHRMany Chevrolet models are equipped with Bluetooth® 2 wireless technology 2 for select Enjoy commercial-free music plus the besta USB port 1 that allows you to connect your phones lets you make, answer and end calls in sports, news, talk, entertainment andMP3 player or a music-loaded ﬂash drive. with the tap of a steering wheel control. comedy on every drive.3 A three-month trial Available on many Chevrolet models. is standard on most Chevrolet models.1 Not compatible with all devices. Not standard on all models. 2 Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. Not standard on all models. 3 Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in the 48contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details. On select Chevrolet models. 4 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergencyservice providers. 5 Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.20 | | c h e v y. co m /ava l a n c h e c h e v y. co m /h h r
20. And protected. Impala Colorado 100,000 MILE/5-YEAR5 TRANSFERABLE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTYThe safety and security of the OnStar 4 Directions & Connections® That’s 40,000 more miles than Toyota or Honda offers.Plan with Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation And you have our Roadside Assistance and Courtesyand more. Now standard on most Chevrolet models for the Transportation Programs.ﬁrst six months.c h e v y. co m /i m pa l a c h e v y. co m /co lo r a d o || 21
21. 0ver 1,000 people a dayare switching to Chevrolet.
22. And it’s easy to see why. “…the 2010 Chevrolet Impala will thoroughly meet your needs and probably exceed your expectations.”A Consumers Digest “Best Buy” two years ina row. (2009 2010 model years) KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM 1 [ IMPALA ] CONSUMERS DIGEST [ MALIBU ] “The Impala performs admirably in crash tests and features loads of assuring safety equipment. ”“Many editors who drove the Malibu reported U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT [ IMPALA ] astonishment at the level of chassis sophistication this Chevy demonstrates, praising its superb steering feel, superb ride quality…” “…a fine balance between performance and efficiency.” MOTOR TREND [ MALIBU ] EDMUNDS.COM [ IMPALA ]“The Malibu now threatens the traditional favorites in this class. ” U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT [ MALIBU ] “The interior of the Equinox is even more head-turning“Refinement and quietness are really the car’s than the exterior...two-tone color schemes and strong suit. ” excellent fit and finish provide an added dose of style. ” AUTOWEEK.COM [ CRUZE ] MOTORWEEK [ EQUINOX ] Volt Cruze Malibu Impala1 For more information, visit kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
23. A 2010 “Best Buy.” “Tasteful design, high-quality materials and one of the most accommodating interiors in the class are theCONSUMERS DIGEST [ EQUINOX ] hallmarks of GM’s...crossover SUV.” KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM 1 [ TRAVERSE ]A 2010 Interior of the Year. “Traverse...quite simply, is one of the best vehicles — not WARD’S AUTO [ EQUINOX ] just crossovers — on the market today. ”“Versatility is definitely one of the [vehicle’s] strong AUTOWEEK [ TRAVERSE ] suits, with features like a front passenger seat that folds down to accommodate longer items and a cargo floor that hides a shallow storage bin and also lifts to “Plenty of headroom and outward visibility create a two-tier load area. ” thanks to its tall profile. ” EDMUNDS.COM [ AVEO ]KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM 1 [ HHR ]“If you’re in the market for a small SUV — and there are a million of you a year who are — this new Equinox should definitely be on your shopping list.”AUTOWEEK [ EQUINOX ] Aveo Equinox Traverse HHR
24. “If you routinely haul eight people, the Suburban is a good choice.” U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT [ SUBURBAN ]“If you need an SUV with plenty of seating and towing “The Avalanche is a good choice for people who power, the Chevrolet Tahoe delivers. Easy-to-live-with do moderate hauling or towing, but still want a handling and an inviting cabin are icing on the cake. ” comfortable interior with plenty of seating. ”AUTOWEEK [ TAHOE ] U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT [ AVALANCHE ]“...for families who need plenty of seating, towing and “...the 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche is an ideal foul-weather or off-road capability, the Chevrolet crew-cab pickup for carrying a combination Tahoe is a compelling choice. It’s comfortable…” of passengers and cargo. ”AUTOWEEK [ TAHOE ] EDMUNDS.COM [ AVALANCHE ]“If you hit the road with a lot of people, “The Colorado has always been a favorite among as well as a boat or horse trailer, the cross-shopping consumers because of its extensive Suburban is an excellent choice.” lineup and numerous options. ” PICKUPTRUCKS.COM [ COLORADO ]AUTOWEEK [ SUBURBAN ] Tahoe Suburban Avalanche Silverado HD
25. A 2010 “Best Buy. ” “...the ZR1’s performance and sensational V8 music are worth nearly any price... ” CONSUMERS DIGEST [ SILVERADO 1500 ] ROAD & TRACK, JUNE 2010 [ CORVETTE ZR1 ]“…it’s hard to find a competitor with a better combination for ruggedness, capability and comfort. ” A 2010 Interior of the Year — Sports Car Category.U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT [ SILVERADO 1500 ] WARD’S AUTO [ CAMARO ]“BIGGER, BADDER, BETTER…” 2010 Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Sport Coupe.CARANDDRIVER.COM, FEBRUARY 2010 [ SILVERADO HD ] MOTORWEEK’S 2010 DRIVERS CHOICE AWARD [ CAMARO ]“…THE NEW SILVERADO HD IS A WORKHORSE…”CARANDDRIVER.COM, FEBRUARY 2010 [ SILVERADO HD ]“…MUCH MORE CAPABLE THAN EVER BEFORE. ” Now see what owners are saying — or have your own say.MOTOR TREND’S TRUCK TREND [ SILVERADO HD ] Become a fan of Chevrolet Follow us on Follow us on at facebook.com/chevrolet youtube.com twitter.com Silverado 1500 Colorado Camaro Corvette