Be the first to like this
So you have social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter, now what?
Now how can I capitalize on it to build my business, network with customers and manage my accounts?
This course is designed for business owners who already understand the basics of Social Media Marketing, but want to delve deeper into more advanced and technical tools: producing relevant content: as well as, customer engagement and the building of an online community.
Who should attend this advance Social Media Marketing workshop:
• Small Business Owners
• Business Development Managers
• Marketing & Sales Managers
• Communication Managers
What you will learn at the Workshop:
• How to develop a Social Media Strategy for Your Business?
• How to use Twitter, Facebook, YouTube & Linkedin to get maximum exposure?
• The critical steps to Integrating your Social Media sites for maximum impact
• How to run specific Social Media campaign to get the attention of your customers
• Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media for Business
Note: This workshop is only for businesses already using Social Media to promote their business and must have accounts on at least 1 or more of the following Social Media sites: Twitter, FaceBook, Linkedin, & YouTube. Others must consider attending a beginners’ workshop first!
Advanced registration required.
Contact the Crossroads Institute at 276-236-0391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Bring your wireless laptop!