2. Innumerable person have failed or
not succeeded in life because of
3. What is fear?
• Fear is the result of endless desires, when the
desire are not fulfilled people worry & fear.
• Fear is felt by almost everyone from time to
time, but one must know how to deal with it.
• Fear paralyzes us that too when we need to
4. Basic obstacles of fear
Fear & worry
Lack of confidence
Lack of persistence
Failure to take action
5. Fear & worry
6. Lack of confidence
7. Lack of persistence
8. Failure to take action
9. We cannot except a fearful
person to do better jobs or
10. Positive think can kill the fear
11. Great men & women have no fear
12. There are people who fear for
13. If an employee has fear of his boss he
cannot work well
14. If a hunter fears to move in forest how
can he hunt animals?
15. Some people fear because they retire
16. Some people fear because of
accidents and naturals calamities
17. Business men fear that they may have
to face loss in business
18. Job hunters fear of attending
19. What are the causes of fear?
20. Fear can destroy one’s potential and
ability . One who has fear cannot
21. Symptoms of fear
A dry mouth
Fast and slow breathing
22. Disturbed speech
23. Fast and slow breathing
24. Pounding heart
25. Tense muscles
26. A dry mouth
27. How to over come fear?
• Remember , the whole universe including our life is governed
by some divine laws.
• Think positively
• Fear of things is dangerous but not the things
• Avoid fear. Identify things with which you fear.
• HAVE TRUST IN YOURSELF.
• Don't have inferiority complex which may lead to fear.
• Think to elevate you mind, but not depress,(control your
mind so that you can control fear )
• Faith is a powerful force to dissolve fear.
• Have firm belief in God.
28. Exercise to over come fear
• Take control of your body
• Inhale slowly but deeply
29. Two ways to overcome fear
• Questions yourself.
• Get yourself involved in the activities with
which your fear.
30. Questions yourself.
Why should fear? let see what will
happen. Stick to this attitude
31. Get yourself involved in the
activities with which your fear.
32. How can a mother give birth to her
child if she has fear of the pain
33. Fear is coward. It only attacks when
you are weak and confused