2. Interesting Facts (Batting) in CricketCharles Bannerman Scored 165* the first test Century in the match playedbetween Australia and England at Melbourne Cricket Ground in 15-19 March 1887First test century partnership was put on by W.G.Grace and A.P.Lucas batting forEngland against Australia , played at the Kennington Oval in 1880 W.G.Grace was the first batsman to Score 100 first class centuries in 1895 The First ODI Century was Scored by Denis Amiss (103) against Australia at OldTrafford in 1972 The First ODI Double Century was Scored by Sachin Tendulkar against SouthAfrica at Gwalior in 2010
3. Interesting Facts(Bowling) in Cricket Billy Midwinter was the first Bowler to take a five wicket haul in testcricket against Australia in 1877 Billy Voce was the first Bowler to take a five wicket haul in ODI CricketCourtney Walsh holds the best(economy rate) five wicket haul 5/1 againstSri Lanka in ODI Cricket in 1986 Jim Laker with a 10 wicket haul against Australia at Old Trafford in 1956 Courtney Walsh became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in thehistory test Cricket
4. • India played its first match in 1932.• India’s first match was against England.• India won its first world cup in 1983.• India has became champion twice.
5. Achievements by IndiansIndia achieved its first ever Test victory in 1951-52 against England Poly Umrigar scored 233 against New Zealand at Hyderabad in1955/56 and became the first Indian to score a Double CenturyKapil Dev 175* knock against Zimbabwe at Tunbridge Wells in 1983India became the world champion in 1983 after defeating thedefending champion West Indies by 43 runs at Lord’s,LondonAnil kumble with a 10 wicket haul against Pakistan at Ferozeshahkotla in 1999 and becoming the second bowler to do so in the historyof test cricketSunil Gavaskar is the first Indian with four seasons of 1000+ runs
6. Indian Team (Current)• Virender Sehwag Harbhajan Singh• Gautam Gambhir Zaheer Khan• Virat Kohli Praveen Kumar• Sachin Tendulkar Munaf Patel• Suresh Raina• MS Dhoni ©• Yusuf Pathan
7. Laver & Wood BradburyBellingham & Smith AS Sports
8. Do you Know ? Karsan Ghavri introduced bouncer during the 1978-79 series against West Indies in which he took record making 27 wickets , most by a left arm fast bowler
9. How Cricket Changed ? 18th Century Cricket Early 19th century CricketLate 19th century Cricket 20th Century Cricket
10. Kerry Francis Packer was best known for foundingWorld Series Cricket. As top players from severalcountries rushed to join World Series most notablyTony Greig , Clive Lloyd , Greg Chappell ,Ian Chappell,Imran Khan , Dennis Lillee , Michael Holding, AndyRoberts .