1. Abboud H, Henrich WL. Clinical practice: Stage IV Chronic Kidney
Disease. N Engl J Med 2010;362:56-65. Available at: www.nejm.
org. Accessed date: January 10th
2. Aronoff GR, Bennett WM, Berns JS, et al. Drug Prescribing in Renal
PA.: American College of Physicians.2007.
3. Gilbert DN, Moellering RC,Eliopoulos GM, Sande MA. The Sanford
Guide To Antimicrobial Therapy.38th
ed. United State of America,
2008 : 178-185.
4. Lacy CF, Armstrongs LL, Goldman MP, Lance LL. Drug Information
Handbook with International Trade Names Index. 17th ed. Ohio,
Lexi-Comp Inc., 2008-2009.
5. Munar MY, Singh H. Drug Dosing Adjustments in Patients with
Chronic Kidney Disease : Am Fam Physician 2007;75:1487-96.
6. Sabatine MS. Pocket Medicine. 3rd
ed. Lippincott Williams and
Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2008: page10-8 to 10-10.
7. David F. McAuley, Pharm.D., R.Ph. GlobalRPh Inc. Available at:
http://www.globalrph.com/index_renal.htm. Accessed date: March