1. YOUR BUYERS ARE
By Amielle Lake, CEO
Tagga Media Inc.
2. Tagga Makes Mobile Marketing Easy
For non-technical persons
3. Engage Consumers Effectively
4. What is the difference between these two groups?
5. Catch your buyer offline…
ACCESSING MEDIA 24 HOURS A DAY
6. People who lose their wallet report it within 26 hours.
Those who lose their mobile report it within 68 minutes.
7. There is scale…
8. In Canada....
8 million users
3-5 million users
22 million users
9. There are many forms of mobile marketing…
mobile web sms advertising apps
10. Mobile demographics…
Distribution of SMS users by age Distribution of WAP users by age
13% 6% 17%
18-24 25-34 35-49 50-64 65+
The Mobile Advertising Report. The Mobile Advertising Report is produced by BrightKite and GfK/NOP research. The Q1, 2008 (US)
report is based on a survey of 1 000+ representative adults in the US.
11. The mobile opportunity is massive… Online Norms
2.0 2.7 3.4
Unaided Awareness Aided Awareness Ad Awareness Message Association Purchase Intent
BRAND METRICS: MOBILE VS. ONLINE CAMPAIGNS
12. Marketing & the sales funnel
CREATE AWARENESS ONLINE + PRINT
GENERATE DEMAND ONLINE + PRINT
DEMAND VALUE ONLINE + PRINT
ONLINE, EVENTS, PRINT
You want to get here ENGAGEMENT TACTICS)
as quickly as
13. Is this really a good way to qualify a lead?
14. Sound like an attractive audience to reach…?
18-44 yrs old
$100,000 average income
Text 2x more then they call
Browse the mobile web weekly
15. Can you do more with mobile?
16. Can you do more with mobile?
17. This is what you can expect from mobile marketing
Highly Qualified leads
18. So what should you do?
1.) Allocate your budget [10% of media budget]
2.) Define your audience
3.) Determine your strategy and then commit to it
4.) Learn and modify
19. THANK YOU!
text TAGGA to 82442