1. Little European citizens: OUR COUNTRIES7 wonders of nature in Romania Maria ŢUCA
2. Unique species in the world"Perfectly explainable natural phenomena", geologists say about most of Romanias natural wonders. Per haps itis. But Retezat has 90 species of plants not foundanywhere in the world and is best preserved Delta inEurope, while Western is the larg est karst phenomenon inEurope. And all are found in a single country. Yosemite National Park missed the entry into the naturalwonders of the world, but is a dream destination. ...
3. . . . There are over 80 lakes (about 38% of glaciallakes in Romania) placed on the graniteand formed offormer glaciers, all with a depth of up to29 meters. Enjoy Lake is the largest glacial lake,while Zanoaga deep est in Romania. Hanging Lake Taul is installedat an altitudeof 2,250 meters and many tourists have the impressionthat if you look fly. Cut is known for its floral diversity, ofthe 1,200 species of plants existing in the reserve, 90 cannot be seen elsewhere in the world.
4. National park Retezat Overview
5. National park RetezatChamois - monuments
6. National park RetezatZanoaga Lake, the deepest glacial lake in Romania
7. Sphinx and Old Women - Natural Sculptures Located at 2216 m onthe plateau of Bucegi, attractive human form whichnature has carved over time. But nature did not confinehimself only that, if breathed on it and a bit ofpersonality. Well positioned, with a look rough, it gives theimpression that oversees those lands.
8. Sphinx from Bucegi
9. Sphinx from Bucegi
10. Old Women from BucegiStrange and interesting Old Women attract tourists becauseof the ir unique shape. On this plateau, nature has designed almost all of the surrounding rocks, but still has work to givethem the final. Hags have the appearance of giantmushrooms, but maybe in about 300 years ourdescendants will be able to distinguish the silhouettes of ladies.Over time, around the Sphinx and the Old Women were weaving legends and have turned tens ofmythological theories, funny or just funny. Some say that it would be natural, but modeledwith grace and interest of man, others thatthe "stones" of positive energy emanating mountain top unprecedented who defended the country from enemies, and most
11. Old Women from Bucegi
12. Old Women from Bucegi
13. Danube Delta country: desert near water An exotic, with over 1,200 speciesof trees and plants, with the richest ornithologicalfauna and of fish, the Danube Delta is thelargest wetlands reserve in Europe, covering over2,500 km2. In 1991, UNESCO includedthe Danube Delta, the newest form of relief inRomania, protected by "the progressof industrialization", including biosphere reserves. Delta area increased annually by 40 feet by thedeposit of 60 million tons of sediment to the river.
14. Danube Delta
15. Danube Delta
16. Wear mouth Galapagos of RomaniaDocumented since 1710, Wear mouth is probablythe last unspoiled beach on the Romanian coast. To get there, you have to go by ferry an hour, but notlike any other beach, especially since they left is to befound in the fresh water of the Danube Delta. In June, the turtles lay their eggs on this beach you cansee whole flocks who are walking freely,undisturbed by tourists attention.All who have visited Wear mouth a narrow strip ofsand, left there thinking that they will return in one, of themost beautiful places in the Danube Delta.
17. Wear mouth
18. Wear mouth
19. Mud Volcanoes: Lava BlackType geological nature reserve lying on 30hectares, mud volcanoes are located in the Curvature Sub -Carpathians.(Buzau) formations have occurred because of out breaks ofgas to the surface of the earth which causes mud andwater.The area is known asthemist, but similar processes occurwithin them as in real volcanoes. Cones do not exceed 6 -5 meters high, and so-called lava is thrown over a smallarea.
20. . . . Once in the mud volcanoes, visitors are surprised byan unusual sensation. Whencloudy, arid plateau millionsof torrents deep cracks and ridges separated resemblesalunar landscape. Or, if there is sun, theplace seems full off African deserts,because drymud turns from green to yellow immediately. Actually, dirt is nothing but a mixtureof sandstone, quartzite, ghipsuri, clay,limestone and traces of oil, natural gas driven offthe deep coming from more than 3,000 meters deep andpassing through a clay soil, combining water into thegroundwater. Craters on the area, this apparently hostile and vegetation is surrounded bya green explosion of wildlife. Bat woods MuddyVolcanoes located inside the reserve is perhapsas beautiful and interesting as volcanoes themselves.
21. Mud Volcanoes
22. Mud Volcanoes
23. Fortress Ponor Water for 10,000 yearsThe Apuseni Mountains are the most impressive karstphenomenon in South - East. Amountain of stone of 76meters is based on a pure water ice which has foundrefugehere 10,000 years ago.Romanian Everest called speleology, cave cities Ponor main gallery is 2 km long, active, in which perhapsthe countrys largest under ground river flowing formingwaterfalls, rapids and whirlpools.
24. Fortress Ponor
25. Fortress Ponor
26. Sibiu SurroundingsForbes magazine considers the most romantic area ofecotourism in the world. At 400 meters above sealevel, air breathing perfectly, and capitals of hay everywhere. In this place of dreams, traditions are placed in highesteem by the people. The area consists of 18 villages, with the centerSalistea all with an ethnological heritage, uniquearchitectural and historical. The old estsettlement is Rasinari in 1204, followed by Talmaciu -1318, Orlat - and Salistea 1322 - 1354. The aspects of material culture and spiritual SibiuSurroundings between ancient hearths of Romanian ethnogenesis.Traditional Wedding in SibiuSurroundings landscapes, people and hospitality tourism