always, usually, regularly, normally, often, sometimes, occasionally, rarely, seldom, never are adverbs of frequency.The position of these adverbs is:before the main verb
I always get up at 6.45.Peter can usually play football on Sundays.Mandy has sometimes got lots of homework.
The adverbs often, usually, sometimes and occasionally can go at the beginning of a sentence. Sometimes I go swimming. Often we surf the internet.Sometimes these adverbs are put at the end of the sentence. We read books occasionally.
after a form of to beam, are, is (was, were)Susan is never late.
Rewrite the complete sentence using the adverb in brackets in its correct position. Example: I play tennis on Sundays. (often) Answer: I often play tennis on Sundays.
1) He listens to the radio. (often)2) They read a book. (sometimes)3) Pete gets angry. (never)4) Tom is very friendly. (usually)5) I take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry. (often)7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening. (always)8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen. (usually)9) They watch TV in the afternoon. (never)10) Christine smokes. (never)
Answer these questions How often do you go to the cinema? How often doesyour partner go to the museum?
Ask questions related to these photos from your partner. How often …. ?
Questions/ Write Do or Does.1. …. you cook every Friday?2. …. she speak Italian Every time?3. …. he go to the cinema every Saturdays?4. …. your little brother eat meat everyday?
5. …. they write the poems every lessons?6. …. you walk in this park every evening?7.How often …. she see ballet in theatre?8. What ….Tommy do at weekend?9. How often .… you do exercise?10. …. Mark and Sandra read books every week?
1. Do you cook every Friday?2. Does she speak Italian everytime?3. Does he go to the cinema everySaturdays?4. Does your little brother eatmeat everyday?5. Do they write the poems everylessons?
6. Do you walk in this park everyevening?7.How often does she see ballet intheatre?8. What does Tommy do atweekend?9. How often do you do exercise?10. Do Mark and Sandra readbooks every week?
1.Idoesnt /dont eat banana ice cream every time.2.She doesnt /dont see opera every.3.Mr. Louis doesnt /dont play the guitar every morning.4.Every day my father doesnt /dont listen to classical music .5.We doesnt /dont sing every morning.
6.They doesnt /dont sleep every night. 7.John doesnt/dont go to the country once a year.. 8.He likes swimming, but he doesnt /dont swim everyday. 9.Her mother doesnt /dont read every evening. 10.I and Tom doesnt /dont play games every time.
Key 1.I doesnt /dont eat banana ice cream every time 2.She doesnt /dont see opera every. 3.Mr. Louis doesnt /dont play the guitar every morning. 4.Every day my father doesnt /dont listen to classical music . 5.We doesnt /dont sing every morning
6.They doesnt /dont sleep every night. 7.John doesnt/dont go to the country once a year.. 8.He likes swimming, but he doesnt /dont swim everyday. 9.Her mother doesnt /dont read every evening 10.I and Tom doesnt /dont play games every time