1. The effects that movies have on a young audience. Positive, negative,and how they respond to patriotism.
2. By explaining to the audience his personal relationship or what he doeswith his children, he captures the audience who can relate to him.
3. watch a movie enough times, you start to realize how unusual it is –Colin Stokes
4. We are raising our children in a kind of children’sfantasy spectacular industrial complex –Colin Stokes
5. Defeating the villain and getting the reward
6. Commandment 9 wasnot used. Eye contactwas on the audience
7. Keeping great eye contact very fluent . Also staying consistentwith your information.
8. • Sir Ken Robinson has a a nervous feel to his speech as to Colin who is more comfortable. Robinson’s nervousness came out through his humor. Both speakers were contained the right dynamism needed for their speech and therefore had different strong aspects in their speech.