1. BACtrack Select S80 Breathalyzer ProfessionalEditionPrice :CHECKPRICEHERETECHNICAL DETAILSCrisp 4 digit LCD display provides easy, accurateqresults, test results in extended accuracy formatOne button operation - press power and beginqtesting in secondsMouthpieces are individually wrapped for safeqstorage prior to first useProvides enhanced linear accuracy and extendedqbattery lifeFor continuous temperature checking,quser-adjustable warning levels, and internal pumpsystem for breath captureRead moreqPRODUCT DESCRIPTIONThe BACtrack Select S80 is a professional breathalyzer that quickly estimates blood alcohol content (BAC). The S80 isthe perfect choice for law enforcement, hospitals, clinics, businesses, and for personal use anytime fuel cell accuracy isrequired.The advantages of the S80’s Xtend fuel cell technology are numerous. First, the S80 provides 4 digit testresults that can pickup trace amounts of alcohol – for example, 0.002 %BAC. This is helpful in zero-toleranceenvironments where subjects may have had only a small amount of alcohol. Next, the Xtend fuel cell technologyextends the range of accuracy all the way from 0.000 – 0.400. Because the S80 shows a linear response to measuredalcohol, the S80 will provide more accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations. The benefit ofthe S80’s Xtend technology also applies to the life of the sensor. The S80 has an extended sensor life as compared tostandard semiconductor-based breathalyzers, and will require less frequent service and maintenance. Finally, the Xtendtechnology also extends the useable battery life up to 1500 tests per set of AA batteries. The S80’s Xtend sensortechnology is unlike any other available, and is worth the upgrade. Don’t purchase a novelty breathalyzer that may notprovide trusted results. Go with what the Pros use. The BACtrack Select S80 has been tested by the DOT/NHTSA andmeets their requirements for a breath alcohol screening device. The S80 is also FDA 510(k) cleared for personal use.Read more
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONThe BACtrack Select S80 Breathalyzer is designed to meet the rigorous standards of expert alcohol screeners--fromroadside law enforcement to hospital workers and treatment professionals. Approved by the U.S. Department ofTransportation, the S80 has also been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration for personal use, making it a topchoice of safety-conscious individuals.The BACtrack S80® Pro Breathalyzer isdesigned to meet the rigorousstandards of expert alcohol screeners.The legal driving limit in all 50 states isnow 0.08% BAC.View BAC chart for more information.Four-Digit Test Results Available in SecondsThe S80 Pro features simple one-button operation that allows you to begintesting in just 10 seconds, with a refresh time of 10 to 20 seconds betweentests. Providing accurate four-digit results on a bright LCD screen, the S80is capable of detecting trace amounts of alcohol, an important feature inzero-tolerance environments such as treatment centers and alcohol-freehomes.Compact and convenient enough to take anywhere, the cell-phone-sizedbreathalyzer fits easily in pockets, purses, or glove compartments, and itaccommodates 1,500 tests per set of AA batteries.
3. Enhanced Fuel-Cell Sensor Ensures Accurate MeasurementsUtilizing Xtend™ Sensor Technology, the S80 boasts greater accuracy thansemiconductor-based sensors, which are subject to interference fromacetone, a compound often found in individuals who have diabetes or whoare on low-calorie diets. Xtend Sensor Technology also ensures accuratereadouts at high blood-alcohol concentrations. For added accuracy, the S80uses temperature-checking, user-adjustable warning levels and an interiorminiature air pump to precisely collect breath samples.Whats in the BoxBACtrack S80 Pro Breathalyzer, hard shell carrying case, six mouthpieces,two AA batteries, and user guide.Other BACtrack BreathalyzersBACtrack Select S70FDA-approved for personaluse. An affordableprofessional-grade device.BACtrack Select S30Lightweight, sleek designthat easily fits in yourpocket.Replaceable, hygienic mouthpiece provides a safe and sanitary method fortesting multiple usersMouthpieces are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to first use. Six areincluded with the S80 KitEasy to use - simply insert mouthpiece and begin testing immediatelyBCrisp 4-digit LCD display provides easy, accurate results. Test results displayedin extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.EasyView alert notices provide maintenance and test alerts to usersCOne button operation - press power and begin testing in secondsDXtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology - provides enhanced linear accuracy from0.000 - 0.500 and extended battery lifeBACtrack Breathalyzer Series Comparison ChartProfessional Series Consumer Series DisposableUnits
4. ModelS80 Pro S75 Pro Element S70 B70White BlackS50 S30SingleShot0.02%BAC5-pack 10-pack50-pack100-packSingleShot0.05%BAC5-pack 10-pack50-pack100-packSingleShot0.08%BAC5-pack 10-pack50-pack100-packSensorTechnologyXtend™ElectroChemicalFuel Cell SensorXtend™ElectroChemicalFuel Cell SensorXtend™ElectroChemicalFuel Cell SensorAdvancedSemiconductorAdvancedBluFireSemiconductorAdvancedSemiconductorAdvancedMicroCheck™SemiconductorReactive CrystalParticle (RCP™)TechnologySensorAccuracy+/-0.005 @0.050,0.100, and0.150%BAC+/-0.005 @0.050,0.100, and0.150%BAC+/- 0.005 at0.050, 0.100,and 0.150%BAC+/-0.01 @0.05 %BAC+/-0.01 @0.05 %BAC+/-0.01 @0.05 %BAC+/-0.01 @0.05 %BACClinically provento be over 99%accurateKeyFeaturesPolice-gradefuel cell sensorwith internalpump system.The mostaccurate fuelcell sensorbreathalyzerfrom BACtrack.Police-gradefuel cell sensorwith internalpump system,and a uniquefront-facingmouthpiece forease of use.Police-gradefuel cell sensorwith internalpump system.The WorldsSmallestFull-FeatureFuel CellBreathalyzer.Compact size;on-screenmenu forcustomizingtesting options.Easy testing byexhaling intothe dual flowbreathchamber, somouthpiecesare notnecessary.Compact sizeand sleekdesign.Rugged design,includedruby-red LEDfor low lightsituations;affordableprice.Very small size;affordableprice.Miniature size,low cost, anddisposable.AppropriateUsers• Law Enforcement• Corrections• DOT Alcohol Screening• Military• Hospitals• Clinics• Businesses• Schools• Personal Use• Businesses• Schools• Clinics performing Alcohol Screening• Personal Use• Personal Use • LawEnforcement• Corrections• Military• Hospitals• Clinics• Businesses• Schools• Personal UseAutomaticInternalBreathPumpTakes DeepLung AirSampleNumber ofDecimalPlacesDisplayed inTest ResultThreeExample: 0.084 %BACThreeExample: 0.084 %BACThreeExample: 0.084 %BACThreeExample: 0.084%BACTwoExample: 0.08 %BACTwoExample: 0.08 %BACTwoExample: 0.08 %BACChange in colorindicates results(no digitsdisplayed)Dimensions 2.3 x 4.8 x 0.8inches2.3 x 4.8 x 1.0inches2.0 x 4.75 x0.75inches2.3 x 4.8 x 0.8inches4.25 x 1.63 x0.81inches2.3 x 4.5 x 1.0inches1.33 x 4.05 x0.98inches2.75 x .375 x.375inchesWeight 4.8 oz (136g) 4.4 oz (125g) 4.4 oz (125g) 4.2 oz (119g) 1.4 oz (39.7g) 3.88 oz (110g) 1.87 oz (53g) 0.2 oz (5.7 grams)MouthpieceUsedStandardBACtrack SeriesMouthpieceStandardBACtrack SeriesMouthpieceStandardBACtrack SeriesMouthpieceStandardBACtrackSeriesMouthpieceNo MouthpieceNeeded orUsedStandardBACtrackSeriesMouthpieceStandardBACtrackSeriesMouthpieceNo MouthpieceNeeded or UsedMouthpieceIncluded6 6 5 6 6 2PowerSource2 AA Batteriesincluded2 AA Batteriesincluded2 AA Batteriesincluded2 AA Batteriesincluded2 AA Batteriesnot included2 AA Batteriesincluded2 AAABatteriesincluded
5. Warranty Full One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyFull One-yearWarrantyShelf life: 18monthsRead moreYou May Also Like