Next Generation Communication Platform
• Web has evolved and supports various forms of multimedia,
communication and interactivity.
• However, “voice” as a medium of communication and interactivity hasn’t
been tightly integrated with web yet.
• TringMe aims to fill that “void”.
• TringMe has the complete platform, products, APIs and tools to enable
“Voice and Telephony” integration:
– On the Internet.
– On Mobile devices over data network and PSTN.
– Across Internet, Mobile, PSTN and SIP devices on any kind of network.
– & support complete call-control, messaging, speech recognition, voice
interactivity, IVR etc.
• The virtual unified platform, TringSwitch integrates phones, internet, SIP
devices and instant messengers to enable voice communication between
• Such an integration enables a user to make calls
from any of the above devices. Calls can also be Phones
received at any of these devices!
• The products & service offered are:
– Mobile and SMS telephony
– Flash telephony IMs TringMe Internet
• Push-n-Talk Widgets
– Instant Messenger Telephony
– Voice Interactivity SIP
• TringPhone is available on the TringMe’s website. There is no need
to download or install any application.
• User just has to login, dial the digits and a call is established.
• Calls can be made to a phone number, a SIP phone or IM (Gtalk)
• Branding and Customization is fully supported.
• A registered user is provided with a widget (like an icon)
• The user can place this widget on his desired web page eg.
Facebook, LinkedIn, mysapce, blogs, portals, etc.
• Any visitor on the page can call the user by clicking on this widget.
• The user can arrange for receiving calls on Phones
(Mobile/Landline), IMs (Gtalk) or a SIP-Phone depending his
• No need to reveal personal details – phone number, IM ID - to the
world and yet stay connected.
• Widgets can be fully branded and customized
Mobile and SMS Telephony
• With TringMe’s service a user can make calls from
his phone to other phones, IMs, SIP-Phones and vice
• Works on data networks like WiFi, 2.5/3G, GPRS
• Application designed to work with any Smartphone.
Symbian based devices are also supported.
• No call charges for calls made from a WiFi network
or to another TringMe user
• Innovative multimedia messaging capabilities to be
released very soon.
For low cost non-data capable devices:
• For low cost non-data capable devices, TringMe
offers a SMS call back service.
• This service enables user to make Mobile VoIP calls
merely by sending SMS
Instant Messenger Telephony
• Make and receive calls from
• Making a call is as simple as
sending an IM.
• Call phone numbers, email
addresses or SIP URIs.
• For inbound calls,
“tringme” notifies you on
• In discussions with other
Instant Messaging service
providers for integrating
• TringMe’s platform intelligently integrates with VoiceXML and makes it
accessible via all TringMe products.
• Flash-based VoiceXML combination brings the power of VoiceXML to Flash
without the complexity of VoiceXML.
• TringMe makes it possible to access VoiceXML from Mobile devices, SIP
devices, Instant Messengers, Browsers etc.
• This enables writing rich “voice interactive” applications accessible over
any network and device in merely a few lines of code. For e.g. Music On
Demand, Holiday Reservation system.
• It works with any standards based VoiceXML implementation over
enterprise infrastructure just as well.
Internet - Browser (e.g. IE, Mobile (e.g. Windows Mobile, Linux or Low-cost Mobile
Firefox, Opera etc), IM etc. Symbian Smartphones) Devices
Push & Talk Widgets
Web-based Toll free
TringPhone (Flash phone)
3rd Party Applications
Flash Server ASR Engine TTS Engine Advertisement Engine
SIP VoiceXML Codecs (G729, G723, Voice over IM Engine
SMSC Interface G711, GSM, iLBC, Speex)
(Gtalk, Skype, MSN,
Telephony Gateway (SMPP, HTTP, WAP) Yahoo, Jabber)
TringMe’s Platform - TringSwitch
TringSwitch’s Key features
• It is the core back-end platform developed by TringMe for all its offerings.
• It supports Phones, IMs, Mobile phones, SIP clients, Internet as
origination and termination points.
• Voice Over Instant Messenger (VoIM) - Gtalk & Jabber are fully supported.
Support for Yahoo, Skype and MSN is coming soon.
• Has built-in support for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), VoiceXML so
that voice-based actions can be quickly initiated.
• Offers easy to use APIs to enable tight integration with other service
providers and enterprises.
• It can be integrated with any telephony back-end including SIP server.
• It is a high availability real-time platform.
• Enterprise ready with redundancy and clustering/load balancing support
• No need to know VoIP or any complex technology to use APIs – Simply use
HTML , Flash or REST APIs.
• Create applications in Adobe Flash, Flex, AIR, PHP, VoiceXML etc.
• Leverage TringMe's MobileVoIP capability in your applications.
• Tightly integrate voice, telephony and multimedia messaging capabilities
in a matter or hours.
Key advantages of using APIs:
• No initial setup costs to anyone who wants to use the APIs.
• Use features of an already established carrier grade infrastructure.
• Works across all TringMe offerings – Phones, MobileVOIP, Internet.
• Leverage the competitive worldwide calling rates, billing back-end offered
• No headaches of maintaining dedicated switches, servers or any other
Developers Business Development
• Complete source code for • For Business Development or
TringMe widgets available. Partnership Information ,
• For API information and please send a mail to
documentation, please visit email@example.com
http://tringme.com/develo • For Press Information, visit
• To get started, request API • TringMe’s Blog –
Keys by sending a mail to http://blog.tringme.com
• For any more information,
please send a mail at