2. OBJECTIVESO You will be able to create your own Google Drive account.O You will be able to store your data easily and safely, and use it anywhere.
3. INTRODUCTIONTo know the features of Google Drive, please click on the link belowand watch the video. The video will last 55 seconds. https://www.google.com/intl/en/drive/start/index.html
4. THE PREREQUISITES REQUIRES TO BEGIN THIS COURSEO You should know how to use computer and mouseO You should know to open web browserO You should have Google account
5. HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE DRIVE ?From your PC, please follow these steps as below:O Go to http://drive.google.com
6. O From the Google Drive home page, click the Download Google Drive for PC button in the middle of the page
7. O Choose accept and install
8. O You will receive confirmation of install
9. HOW TO USE GOOGLE DRIVE?O Before you use Google Drive, you must sign up here:
10. HOW TO USE GOOGLE DRIVE? O It’s time to start uploading files. We recommend that you set up different folders for your favorites files. For example, having separate folder for photos, music, and school. To do this, click on the “create” button and scroll to “folder”. After you click on “folder” you will be prompted to name your folder
11. HOW TO USE GOOGLE DRIVE?Now that you createdand named yourfolders, it’s time toupload some files. Clickon the “upload” buttonwhich is to the right ofthe “create” button. Youcan choose to uploadfiles or folders to youaccount from yourcomputer.
12. O To upload any file to Google Drive, just copy the file and paste it into the Google Drive folder.O Google Drive will automatically sync the file to Googles servers, so you can access that file from any Internet-enabled device logged into your Google account.O If there is a tick mark in the icon of the folder or the file that you are uploading, it means that the file has been successfully uploaded. If not, either the file is still getting uploaded or the upload failed.
13. After creating new file to Google Drive, the interface of your Google Drive looks similar to the figure below:
14. LEARNERS PARTICIPATION Go to next slide for the guide.
15. LEARNERS PARTICIPATIONO Now you will use your PC to practice.O You will install Google Drive and then you create your own Google Drive account.O You will upload your files or folders from your PC to Google Drive.O During your practice, you can review this guideline or watch the Google Drive tutorial as below for help.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6I_HMAKEm4
16. AssessmentO Now you will use your PC to do a mini-test.O You will create a new file such as document, photo, or PowerPoint. To save your time, you can download new file from Google.com, or you can choose your file from your PC, and then you upload it to your Google Drive.O The time for this test is 10 minutes. Good luck!
17. THE LINKS RELATE TO GOOGLE DRIVE APPLICATIONO https://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl= en&answer=2375078&topic=2375002&ctx=topicO https://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl= en&answer=2405894&topic=2463298&ctx=topicO https://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl= en&answer=2424101&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=- 1vniflb1j1qsc&cbrank=4O https://support.google.com/drive/bin/topic.py?hl=en &topic=2375192&parent=2799517&ctx=topic
18. Comments & QuestionsO If you have any question, you would be able to contact us by the contact options as below:O E-mail us: email@example.comO Call us: 605-123-1234O Chat with us: 9:00AM-9:00PM EST Monday to Friday (except holidays)