Ray Jimenez - How to Create No-Lecture Webinars - Presented by Training Magazine Network
by Training Magazine Network on May 22, 2010
- 1,251 views
Webinars are great. They save time and accelerate learning. ...
Webinars are great. They save time and accelerate learning.
However, boring lectures kill webinars. Most webinars are extensions of talking heads clicking their PowerPoints to death. No wonder many learners multi-task and drop out.
In this webinar Ray will share both proven and test methods and tactics to avoid 100% Lecture webinars and truly engage your learners in stimulating and mind-capturing learning experiences.
Topics to cover:
* How to avoid the trainer "diarrhea of the mouth disease"
* How to prepare your lessons to focus on learner actions
* What types of pre-webinar and post-webinar activities must take place
* Designing your lessons without lecturing but instead letting learners discover
* How to ask questions that help learners discover answers
* Which exercises deliver learning experiences instead of lectures
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views