Be the first to like this
Hired and fired! It’s the revolving door of hiring salespeople and firing them 90 days later for poor performance. It’s as if there is an affliction turning rock star sellers into bumbling fools during their first three months with companies.
You loved them in the interview, but somehow they flopped on your team. Many sales leaders and business executives point their fingers at the sales people for failing to deliver on expectations. However, those fingers should be pointed at the executives if a structured salesperson onboarding program is not in place.
Lee B. Salz, sales management strategist and talent management expert, helps companies launch onboarding initiatives designed to reduce ramp-up time and increase seller performance. While many think of onboarding as merely the completion of new-hire paperwork, Lee’s approach creates bridges connecting salesperson potential with job proficiency resulting in fast results!
Top performing companies don’t perceive adding headcount to the sales team as hiring, but rather as a corporate investment in revenue. Join Lee for this virtual training to learn how to protect that investment and ensure a high rate of return.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
• Why most executives think salesperson onboarding is unnecessary
• The financial impact of not having a structured onboarding experience
• The 90-Day Salesperson Affliction… the unnecessary employment fatality
• How to get corporate buy-in when launching an onboarding initiative
• Why the starting point is the end when creating an onboarding program
• A specialized onboarding methodology that ensures your program hits the mark
• Why having AN onboarding program is a mistake that can cause sales person failure
• How to create an outstanding first day for your new salespeople - setting a foundation for a long lasting relationship
• Inspect what you expect …assessing onboarding participant performance before sending them off to sell
• The key to getting necessary feedback to continually enhancing onboarding
In addition, all registrants also receive Lee’s eBook titled “Sales Person Onboarding Best Practices”
Who Should Attend: Business executives, human resources executives and sales leaders who desire to improve the effectiveness of their sales teams
About Lee Salz
Lee B. Salz is a leading sales management strategist and Founder of Sales Architects. He specializes in helping companies hire the right sales people, effectively onboard them and align their activities with business objectives. Using his sales architecture™ methodology, Lee’s clients migrate from being "people-based” to "process-based” resulting in explosive, profitable growth.
In his co-produced book, Business Expert Guide to Small Business Success (Business Expert Publishing), Lee and 20 contributing authors address issues plaguing small businesses. In the book, Lee