Bob Pike: The 7 Greatest Mistakes Trainers Make - presented by Training Magazine Network
- 3,477 views
The Seven Greatest Mistakes Trainers Make - And How To Avoid Them ...
The Seven Greatest Mistakes Trainers Make - And How To Avoid Them
Guest Presenter: Bob Pike
Every trainer wants their training to make an impact - but often the training misses the mark, In this fast-paced, highly interactive webinar, Bob will reveal the biggest mistakes trainers make -- but more than that -- how to avoid them to create high impact, high energy, results producing training programs.
Included will be:
* The two deadliest words trainers use -- and why they cause participants to "check out"!
* The four greatest places to insure that training has impact -- two of which 90% of all trainers (and training directors) ignore!
* Why every training program should have "chunked" content -- yet most don't.
* "Just because I've said it -- doesn't mean you've learned it" -- and what to do instead.
* The greatest need of every participant -- and how providing it will accelerate learning and transfer -- and much, much more.
About the Speaker:
Bob Pike, CSP, CPAE-Speakers Hall of Fame, has been called the "Trainer's Trainer."
His 27th and 28th books in the field were published in 2008 and his Creative Training Techniques Handbook is the best-selling train-the-trainer book ever published with more than 300,000 copies sold.
His presentations and ratings have been in the top 5 for both ASTD and Training magazine's Conferences since 1977, and his Creative Training Techniques newsletter is the most widely read in the field.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views