• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
inveSTL
 

inveSTL

on

  • 334 views

inveSTL as a potential funding source for bike education and encouragement

inveSTL as a potential funding source for bike education and encouragement

Statistics

Views

Total Views
334
Views on SlideShare
334
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    inveSTL inveSTL Presentation Transcript

    • why
    • Regional Community Development SystemWeaknesses  Federal dollars are shrinking  No local large foundation focused on community development  No national community development funders or intermediaries
    • Regional Community Development SystemStrengths  Pride in place  Charitable  “I wish”
    • what
    • More Than a FundThe mission of inveSTL is to engageresidents and stakeholders in the St. Louisregion for the support of greatneighborhoods.Ingredients:  Engagement  Funding  Near Term and Long Terms
    • how
    • Process Your donations and event proceeds go to reaching inveSTL regional fundraising goals inveSTL opens grant opportunities worth 25% of fundraising goals (the other 75% goes to building a permanent foundation for community development) Top grant applicants present to inveSTL members who have given $100 or more in a calendar year inveSTL members vote on which organization should receive our funding Top vote getting organization is granted funds, reports back on its community impact, and engages inveSTL supporters with volunteer opportunities
    • Connect with inveSTL Facebook: inveSTL Twitter: @investstl Online: www.investl.org