Be the first to like this
• Demonstrating how lean six sigma is applied and leveraged to exceed customer needs; improve customer satisfaction; maximize customer relationships; impact the global community.
• Delivering Excellence in your organization by narrowing the gap between meeting customer satisfaction and delivering customer excellence through lean and six sigma applications and what it takes to sustain that organizational behavior.
• Creating value and excellence with proven approaches and tools; from the basics to the advanced.
• Cost, Waste, Defect Reduction — lean and six sigma activities and strategies that benefit the enterprise and enable it to deliver value by reducing cost, eliminating waste and getting rid of defects.
• Developing a robust quality management strategy through lean six sigma, or other integrated QMS systems that use lean and/or six sigma has a significant effect on the organization’s success.
• Linking lean and six sigma to achieve socially responsible outcomes through environmental, governance, human rights, social and economic development.