Welcome to 3D Chatting (Flash Prtototyping Report1) Tong XuDocument Transcript
Flash Report on Prototyping
---Welcome Webpage of 3D Chatting
. The Introduction of the Project
The project is the webpage to welcome and invite participants to enter
the 3D Chatting World.
As initial prototype, this webpage will be realized in Wizard of OZ as
functions like login and creation of new account cannot be performed yet.
The picture on the left side is representative of 3D Chatting, and
“Virtue&Meetup System” is the name of my project. The right picture is
representative of social meetup in real life, in which people are gathered
together offline. All the pictures are realized in Photoshop.
. Process to make this Flash Website
1. Set stage in Flash (60 ) and choose black for
2. Add three layers to place three balls respectively. I used
“ModifyTransformScale and rotate” and “WindowAlign” to
modify the location of three balls.
3. Change the properties of three balls.
Red ball (Tween: motion, Rotate: CW, 2 times);
Green ball (Tween: motion, Rotate: CCW, 2 times);
Blue ball (20% of scale at first)
4. Make three balls stay at the same place at 35 keyframe
through the use of “WindowAlign”.
5. Add a layer to drag the picture of light from the library to
stage, and make it changes from small to large, and then becomes a
line at 55th keyframe.
6. Draw three lines in three new layers, one doubles with the
light at 55th keyframe (from short to long, and disappears at 75th
keyframe), the other two move to the top and bottom respectively.
7. From 85th to 120th keyframes, drag the picture that is
representative of social meetup to the stage, and set its alpha to 0 to
make it transparent at the beginning.
8. Insert a new layer to put other picture, and change its location 15
frames (roughly) to create the effects of jumping titles.
9. Insert a new layer to put the picture of login at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy the flash and try the 3D Chatting in the