8. Networked life, networkedwork, networked= life Participation learning Partizipation!
9. Networked life, networkedwork, networked learning Open Gov Data Offene Verwaltungsdaten
10. WikiLeaks <> Open Data
11. Das was öffentlich ist
12. Offene Daten, Prinzipien• Komplett: alles was öffentlich ist• ‘Rohe’ Daten: wie ursprünglich erfasst• Rechtzeitig: so schnell wie möglich• Zugänglich: für jeden, für alles• Ohne Unterschied: Grund / Registrieren• Maschinenlesbar• Offene Formate• Freie Lizensen
13. http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/walkingsf/4671578001/Viele Daten = Anders
14. tekstViele Daten = Anders
15. Data ermöglicht PartizipationNetworked life,stimuliert Partizipation networkedwork, networked learning Wiederverwendung
16. Die Verwaltung als Plattform what data from other dept. needed? what to offer? questions Politicians Civil Servants Networked life, networked what data do citizens need to work, networked learning(privacy, org interest, unfair help gov or take on tasks? info advantages to solve) what data, what form? what skills, literacy, attitude, E do citizens need? solutions Organisations Citizens what data makes relationship possible?
42. Wo liegt der Wert?• Partizipation / Selbstbestimmung• Transparenz, demokratische Kontrolle• Bessere Produkte, Dienstleistungen• Neue Produkte, Dienstleistungen• Effektmessungen, Sinngebung (D-Journ.)• Efﬁziente / Effektive Verwaltung• Neues Wissen, Innovation
43. Innovation startet an unerwarteten Stellen
44. Costs too much; Whatʼs the business case; Has commercial value; Possibleprivacy issues; Conﬁdential info; Itʼs not ours, and we donʼt know who owns it;Itʼs not ours and supplier wonʼt allow it; The quality isnʼt very good; We donʼtknow where it is; Not our job; Itʼs in a useless format anyway; I donʼt have theauthority; People will misuse the data; People will use it wrongly; Only weunderstand our data; Weʼll get sued; Files are just too big; Too little bandwith;It starts with this, but whereʼs the end? Itʼs there, but canʼt be opened; Data isdated/too old; Itʼs not in digital format; Is this even legal?; Our Minister says no;We never have done this before, why start now?; I donʼt see the use; Nobody will Networked life, networkedbe interested; No time; No resources; Just do FOIA requests; Weʼll publish itredacted; Itʼs not complete; It contains errors; Itʼs commercially sensitive; work, networked learningCombining this with other data is dangerous; People will come to wrongconclusions; People will get lost and confused; It will trigger endless discussions;We canʼt conﬁrm or deny we have that data; Weʼll get feedback, and canʼt handlethat; Our IT supplier says itʼs not possible; Our IT supplier will charge too much;Our site will crash; Itʼs already online! (but in unﬁndable PDFs); If peopledownload it and use it later it will be outdated; I canʼt take responsibility for all thereuse; People will get angry; Our data is in contradiction to the data of thedepartment that is in charge of the topic; Only we truly understand.....statistics/meteo/geo/laws; Weʼll disrupt the market; It will only be used to attack us. Ausreden? Redliche Fragen?
45. “Yet we have clear evidence about an impact. There has notbeen a strong backlash effect. Even when delicate data likepublic spending were published, like the COINS database in theUK, no big scandal has emerged. And most certainly, we have notseen an increase in demagogic or conflictual discussions aboutthose data.So while we don’t have evidence yet to prove the benefits Networked life, networkedof opening up data, I think we can say that the risks haveproved not to be excessive. Which is one of the main work, networked learningarguments AGAINST opening up data for less innovativepublic administrations.”(David Osimo, egov20.wordpress.com) Kein Backlash
46. Bürger beziehen
47. Beambte beziehen
48. know the gov does not exist. Networkedcivil servant find 1 life, networked work, networked learningDie Verwaltung? Es reicht schon eine Person!
49. Konkrete Situationen, Lernen durch tun
50. tonzijlstra.eu knowledge work, learning, social media CreditsAll photos: Ton Zijlstra, by nc saExcept where mentioned on the photo.Slides: http://slideshare.net/tonzijlstraBlog: http://zylstra.org/blogContact: email@example.comSkype: ton_zylstra