1. Download this document if link is not clickableSINGER 14SH654 Finishing Touch SewingMachine List Price : $269.99 Price : $189.00 Average Customer Rating 3.2 out of 5 Product Feature q Two-needle sewing machine with speeds up to 1,300 stitches per minute q Differential feed for versatility; color-coded threading; easy tension adjustment q Adjustable stitch width (3.0 to 6.7 mm) and stitch length (2.0 to 4.0 mm) q Easy conversion to free-arm sewing; built-in accessory storage q Measures approximately 15 by 13 by 12-2/7 inches; 25-year limited warranty. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only. q Read moreProduct DescriptionWith this 3/4 thread machine the stitches are made with 3 or 4 cones of thread. The needles are SINGER type#2022, which are essentially sewing machine needles, but a little more heavy duty. Read moreProduct Description
2. The SINGER 14SH654 Finishing Touch Sewing MachineEquipped with a differential feed to permit gathering fabrics for ruffles and sewing knits without stretchingthem, the two-needle SINGER 14SH654 Finishing Touch sews six stitches with three or four threads and allowsfor quick, easy stitching, trimming, and overcasting. It provides convenience, speed (up to 1,300 stitches perminute), and the reliability of the Singer name. Available stitch functions include the three-thread overlock; thethree-thread, wrapped-edge overlock; the four-thread mock-safety stitch; flatlock; blind hem; and rolled hem.Conversion from normal overedging to rolled hemming can be accomplished without changing the throat plate.3-4 Thread CapabilityProvides more stitch variety.Free Arm SewingRemove the cloth plate to access the free arm, making it easy to sew difficult-to-reach areas such as armholes,cuffs, and smaller projects such as children’s clothing.
3. Adjustable TensionKeeps stitches balanced and even.Differential FeedFully adjustable to ensure even feed for perfect seams on every fabric --no breaking or puckering. It is alsouseful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias-cut fabrics from becoming stretched out.Warranty25-year manufacturer’s defects, 2-year electric and electronic components, 90-days parts and labor.4 Built-In Rolled HemsMore hem options, especially for lightweight fabrics.Additional Features & Benefits
4. Color-Coded Lay-In Thread TensionWith complete, easy-to-read diagrams, this feature makes threading a snap. Just follow the color-codeddiagram on the machine for effortless threading.1,300 Stitches Per MinuteSews up to 1,300 stitches per minute--a real time-saver.Built-In Rolled HemConverting to the rolled hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger intoposition for rolled hemming.Automatic ReverseThere are two heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers extra clearance, which is needed whenplacing multiple layers of fabric under the presser foot.Moveable Upper KnifeDon’t want to trim as you sew? Just roll the upper knife into the non-working position and the machine willstitch, but not trim the fabric.Stitch Length DialThe stitch length dial is conveniently located on the outside of the machine and can easily be adjusted topersonalize the length of the stitch.Electronic Speed ControlGuarantees consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.PortableThe built-in carrying handle, making it trouble-free to transport the machine.Color-Coded Threading SystemEasy threading saves time.Four-Thread Mock-Stretch StitchThis stitch is a favorite when sewing a knit fabric because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches. Thisprovides strong and professional finishes that will not pop when the fabric is stretched.Rolled Hem Stitch
5. Beautiful Three thread rolled hems can be created to add an elegant fine finish to table linens, scarves, andmuch more.About SINGERSINGER is sewing made easy.Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, andone of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, havingproduced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the firstcomputer-controlled machine.By making simple, easy-to-use machines, Singer has provided the gateway to sewing for people around theworld. From home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer is dedicated to helpingpeople express themselves through sewing.The right stitch: easier sewing with better results.The three-thread overlock stitch provides a wonderful professional seam finish. It is beneficial in preventingloosely woven fabrics from unraveling, and it offers many decorative capabilities.
6. The three-thread flatlock stitch adds tru decorative flair to any project. Special decorative threads can be usedto add texture and a dramatic embellishment effect.The three-thread wrapped edge overlock stitch.The four-thread stretch mock safety stitch.Accessories Includedq All-purpose footq Tweezersq Needle setq Screwdriver
7. Consumers ChoiceMore people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.Read moreYou May Also LikeSINGER 14CG754 ProFinish SergerThe Complete Serger HandbookSewing with Sergers: The Complete Handbook for Overlock Sewing (Serging . . . from Basics to CreativePossibilities series)SINGER 611 Universal Carrying CaseSINGER 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine