Be the first to like this
Vacation in Las Vegas and save!
Are you planning an escape to Las Vegas? If so, consider staying at one of these fine vacation rentals. These opportunities are available only through a private vacation club. More on that at the end.
1. Worldmark Las Vegas - Tropicana: Allows you to experience the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas but turn in later in a quiet neighborhood just a couple minutes from the Strip. Let the Tropicana be your base as you venture into Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead or Mt. Charleston.
2. Tahiti Village: Experience a bit of Polynesia in this tastefully decorated upscale hotel. Part of a 27-acre master planned property, Tahiti Village offers a lagoon-style pool, sand-beach entry and a lazy pool – all right on the boulevard!
3. Worldmark Las Vegas on the Boulevard: You won’t miss any of the action when you stay here. A shuttle bus conveniently and comfortably takes you where you want to go. This can include casinos, themed shops and even roller coaster rides. Or, just hang out and enjoy the amenities at the Worldmark Las Vegas/Boulevard.
4. Club de Soleil: Its stunning 25-foot palm trees provide the perfect “open arms” to welcome you. Club de Soleil offers a touch of French Mediterranean to an area not far from the famed four corners of the Strip.
5. Wyndham Grand Desert: Offering the amenities for which Wyndhams are so well known, you will enjoy your stay after a long, fun day on the Strip. Take a dip in the hot tub, or plunge into the refreshing outdoor pool. If you wish, the resort offers transportation to the Strip and Harrah’s casino.
This exciting travel club offers many more resort options in the Las Vegas area. But in order to experience these vacation deals, you have to take that first step. Your next memorable vacation begins here: www.Discover4Less.com