Be the first to like this
Vacation in England and save!
On your next vacation to England, consider staying at one of these fine resorts. These prices are available only through a private vacation club. More on that at the end.
1. Brockwood Hall: Take in the stunning scenery of the Whicham Valley, with views to the Iris Sea. Your Norwegian style cottage, surrounded by protected woodland, allows you to escape the noise and confusion of everyday life.
2. Golf Apartments at Richmond Park: Conveniently located in the heart of Norfolk, the Golf Apartments is the perfect base to tour Norfolk Broads, Cromer, Hunstanton and Great Yarmouth. But golf is really what this resort is known for: try their challenging 18-hole course right on the grounds.
3. Trenython Manor and Country Club: Take a step back in time as you experience a touch of traditional English estate life. Built in 1872, this elegant manor, set on 24 acres, presents lovingly preserved carved oak paneling, decorative ceilings, sweeping staircases and marble columns. Regale in traditional English elegance.
4. Broome Park: Another opportunity for you to experience elegant English history. Presenting a fine example of 17th century Jacobean architecture, Broome Park features a traditional British-style pub and elegant dining choices. As a guest, you are welcome to use the onsite 18-hole golf course at a reduced rate.
5. Thurnham Hall: Offers yet another example of rich English history. Set on nearly 30 acres of the famous Red Rose countryside, this 12th century country house offers a bit of the old and the new. Take in the stunning scenery of moors and hills, along with meandering streams and rivers.
The dated specials are on a first-come basis. Rates for Broome Park and Thurnham Hall are year-round. Indeed, you have more than 20 fine properties throughout England to choose from any time. In order to experience these, you have to take that first step. An exciting travel club, offering hundreds of vacation deals year-round, awaits you. Your next vacation to England and a journey into English elegance begins here: www.Discover4Less.com