Be the first to like this
When you decide to re-write a product from the ground up, there are a lot of decisions to make, and functionality that cannot be changed. We chose to rebuild in Pyramid. This talk will cover our experiences of building a large product in Pyramid. There will be a side by side comparison between the old and the new product, and a bit of background into the reasons for some of the choices we made. It will look into the process of the build, encompassing the following subjects:
- Fast prototyping
- Theming the app with Diazo
- Test Driven Development
- Minimising page reloads using JSON
- Supporting per-client customisations both in theme and in functionality
- Problems found and solutions discovered
- Does Pyramid support agile development?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.