1. Senior Network Administrator - (Team Leader) in Paradise! Our Client: Come work for one of the largest and most excitingbusiness in the Cayman Islands. Our clientis engaged in several industries, including realestate, media and financial services. Head-quartered in Cayman, they have officesthroughout the world in Hong Kong, Ireland,Brazil, Bermuda, Canada and the USA. Thisposition will work primarily within our clientsFS business which is the largest provider ofindependent directors to offshore fundsglobally. This business requires asophisticated .Net infrastructure to support amulti-office and multi-client environmentmanaging large volumes of confidential data.The Opportunity:
2. You will be responsible for performinganalytical, technical and administrativework in the planning, design, installation andtrouble shooting of new and existingmicroprocessor-based computer systems,networks, storage and virtual infrastructure.Reporting into the Infrastructure and HelpdeskManager, this exciting full time position is agreat opportunity to work in a respectful,rewarding and positive environment.Location:The Cayman Islands are famous for their sun-drenched, soft white sandy beaches shadedby beautiful palm trees. Imagine if you can,hidden coves lapped by water as clear asglass, protected by amazing reefs as safe asa paddling pool. Now conjure up your ownluxury beachfront family home and the wavessilently lapping up to the beach, a mere twominute walk from your back door. You canonly be in the Cayman Islands.Grand Cayman is also home to some of theworlds top financial organisations with athriving ex-pat population of legal, finance
3. and IT professionals from the UK, Ireland,Canada, South Africa, Australia and the US,amongst others. Local professionals enjoy alaid back Caribbean lifestyle with all of theextra-curricular activities you would expect ofa major city and exotic locations such asPanama, Cuba, Honduras and Miami on yourdoorstep.Caymanians enjoy the highest standard ofliving in the Caribbean with residents earningan average income of $42,000. According tothe CIA World Fact book this is the 12thhighest in the world. There are several greatbars and restaurants on the island, as well asa great selection of shops for those seekingretail therapy.Responsibilities: Engages relevant business unit managers and staff with the view to identify technology challenges, inefficiencies and solutions. Provide technical support and analysis to clients and business units. Assists the Infrastructure Manager in ensuring that all infrastructures related
4. support data is accurately captured withinthe dms tracking system.Actively seeks out opportunities toimprove and optimize the globalinfrastructure.Assist in the evaluation of new initiatives,devices, software and projects.Responsible for the maintenance andoptimization of the dms globalinfrastructure, including servers, backupstrategy, power distribution, networkdevices, security and monitoring.Provide support and mentorship to level 1and 2 support staff, this includestroubleshooting and resolution of end usererrors.Prepares status reports to informsupervisor of progress on assignmentsusing a personal computer andappropriate software.Provide on-site consultation and supportto business unit managers and staff whererequired.Providing support to the InfrastructureManager when necessary.
5. Enforce security practices, assess vulnerabilities and develop programs to improve security and mitigate risk Acts as IT service provider to internal customers.Remuneration:A salary range of US$65K-$80K (Tax free)per annum will be offered, plus performancebonus, pension, and health benefits. Arelocation allowance to the Cayman Islandswill also be provided. Why wait any longer,apply now and come to paradise!Email: firstname.lastname@example.org