1. Common interview questions
and answers for firefighters
2. One of the most demanding, challenging, and fulfilling careers is
that of a firefighter. you'll have to face an oral interview board as
Apart from these, you can expect a few of hypothetical situations
based questions to be thrown at you. Be confident! Be realistic!
Below are a few questions that a firefighter can expect in an
3. Why did you leave your last job?
What are your career goals for Firefighter?
What is your greatest weakness?
What kind of salary are you looking for Firefighter?
Why do you think you would do well Firefighter?
4. What motivates you to do your best on the Firefighter?
How would you know you were successful on this Firefighter?
Do you think you are overqualified for Firefighter?
Why do you want to be a firefighter? When did you decide on this
What is the job of a firefighter? Are you qualified?
5. What have you done to prepare for this position?
What are you bringing to the job?
What, according to you is the role of the fire department?
Why do you want to work for this city or agency?
What are the attributes of a firefighter? What is the most important
one to you?
6. Good luck with your job hunting and leave your comment about
this letter via form below
A range of most common interview questions have been
provided for you. Take a look and feel free to use liberally
from interview questions. To obtain interview questions
simply click on the link. Top 100 interview questions and
answers for firefighters