1. REVIEWS - Windows 7 PRO 32 Bit System Bulder3pk [Old Version]ViewUserReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.0 out of 5Product FeatureRecover data easily with automatic backups toqyour home or business network.You can also connect to company networksqeffortlessly and more securely with Domain JoinWith all the exciting entertainment features ofqWindows Home Premium, its a great choice forhome and for business.Read moreqProduct DescriptionWith Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XPproductivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home orbusiness network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join.With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, its a great choice for home and forbusiness. Read moreProduct DescriptionUpgrade to Windows 7 Professional. With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and yoursuccess. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easilywith automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networkseffortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows HomePremium, its a great choice for home and for business. Need to use multiple languages on your PC or helpprotect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate.
2. Windows 7 is designed to make your PC simpler--to bemore reliable, more responsive and to make the thingsyou do every day on your PC easier. Click to enlarge.Upgrade to Windows 7All editions of Windows XP and Windows Vista qualify you to upgrade.1. Choose your edition of Windows 7Explore key features and choose the edition thats best for you. Be sure to check the expanded list of extendedfeatures in Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 7 Ultimate. System requirementsvary for each edition of Windows 7 because some features might require special hardware.2. See if your PC has what it takes to run Windows 7In general, if your PC can run Windows Vista it can run Windows 7. To make sure, download and run theWindows 7 Upgrade Advisor to do a quick check. If you want certain features, such as HomeGroup or WindowsMedia Center, check to see if your PC has the hardware thats needed.3. Check which operating system your PC is currently runningHow you make the move to Windows 7 depends on your current operating system.Windows VistaThe transition to Windows 7 should be pretty smooth, although you may need to update your system to thelatest service pack first.Windows XP (or any other operating system)We recommend that you experience Windows 7 on a new PC. While we dont recommend it, you can opt toupgrade your current PC from Windows XP or another operating system to Windows 7. We recommend thatyou get help with this process from your local computer service provider. Youll need to back up your currentfiles and settings, perform a custom (clean) installation, and then reinstall your files, settings, and programs.More work, more play, and more of everything in between. Click toenlarge.
3. With Snap you can arrange two windowsside-by-side just by dragging them toopposite sides of your screen. Click to enlarge.Open files you use regularly in just two clickswith Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.Everything you need for work and homeEasiest Windows to use everSimplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.Easy to network (with or without a server).Back up your complete system over a network.Faster and more flexibleWindows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.Best PC entertainment experienceWatch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.Blu-ray read/write support for data files.Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.`Simplifies Everyday TasksSimple to useWindows® TaskbarManage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screenpreviews of open windows.
4. Open files and get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar. You can easily pin programs you use oftento the taskbar and launch them in just one click.Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop. Click to enlarge.Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC right from the Start menu with Windows Search. Clickto enlarge.Jump ListsOpen files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.Snap
5. Windows 7 has simple new ways to manage open windows. For example, with Snap you can arrange twowindows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.Aero® PeekWindows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.Windows SearchInstantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC, from documents to emails to songs, right from the Startmenu, with Windows Search.Easy to connectSetting up wireless connections is easier withconsistent, one-click connections to availablenetworks. Click to enlarge.Enjoy the photos, music, and videos on yourhome PC when youre away from home withremote media streaming. Click to enlarge.
6. Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screenseasier and more intuitive to use. Click toenlarge.Wireless setupWith Windows 7, setting up wireless connections is easier with consistent, one-click connections to availablenetworks, whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or corporate VPN.HomeGroupConnect Windows 7 PCs on a home network in just four clicks and easily get to the photos, music, and files oneach one--even share printers--with HomeGroup.Easy to browse the webWindows® Internet Explorer 8Visual search helps you quickly find the information you want by adding visual cues and previews to searchresults from top search providers including Live Search, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Amazon, and others.Use Web slices to conveniently keep up with changes on frequently updated websites, like eBay auctions ortraffic sites, directly from the IE8 toolbar.Easy to communicate and shareWindows Live Photo GalleryWindows Live Photo Gallery makes share your photos to your favorite photo site easy.Windows Live MailWindows Live Mail makes managing multiple email accounts easy.Windows Live Family SafetyKeep your child safe by managing what sites they can visit and who they can send/receive emails and imcommunications from.Works The Way You WantFaster and More ReliableResume from sleepWe designed Windows 7 to help PCs sleep and resume from sleep more quickly by improving the way Windows7 manages drivers, programs, and power.Faster and more reliableWe reduced the amount of memory your PC needs for open windows and to execute commands to help it bemore responsive to commands.Fewer clicks and less interruptions
7. Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center, and enjoy your favorite videos and music with WindowsMedia Player. Click to enlarge.Makes New Things PossibleMedia on your termsWindows Media CenterTurn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center.Windows Media CenterWatch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.Manage Backup and Restore and otherfeatures through Action Center. Click toenlarge.Search, organize, and edit files across anetwork in the same way you would a singlefolder.Click to enlarge.DirectX 11DirectX 11 technology delivers breathtaking game graphics so real, its unreal.
8. New ways to engageWindows TouchWindows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.Media on your termsWindows Media® PlayerMore and more consumer electronics, from TVs to digital photo frames, can be connected to home networks.With Play To in Windows 7, youll be able to easily send music, photos, videos from your PC to a networkeddevice throughout your home.You can enjoy the photos, music, and videos on your home PC when youre away from home with remote mediastreaming.Work anywhereLocation Aware PrintingWindows 7 will automatically pick the right printer for you when you move from home to work networks.Product ComparisonRead more