6. It´s about having theCONFIDENCE to roll the dice
7. It´s the wrong way to think, but the right way to win
8. LET US START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT BY MAKING SOME WRONG DECISIONS.
9. DO NOT TOUCH.This is a painting with the Braille embossed. The Braille reads“Do Not Touch”, yet the only way you know this is by touching it. LOVELY PARADOX …
11. It´s not because you aremaking the wrong decisions, it´s because you aremaking the right ones.
12. We try to makesensible decisionsbased on the facts infront of us. The problem with making sensible decisions is that so is everyone else.
13. I WISH.I WISH MEANS: wouldn´t be nice if If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else.ALWAYS WISHING LIFE WAS DIFFERENT
14. I WANT.I WANT MEANS: if i want it enough i will get it Getting what you want means making the decisions you need to make to get what you want Not the decisions those around you think you should makeSTART TAKING BAD DECISIONS AND IT WILLTAKE YOU TO A PLACE WHERE OTHERSONLY DREAM OF BEING
16. When you look back therewill be things you will regret.
17. You made thewrong decision.
18. You made thewrong decision.
19. You made theright decision.
20. Life is aboutdecisions.
21. YOUare the person YOUchoosen to be
22. ROCK THEBOAT.
23. EVERYBODY NEEDS ONE OF THESE. If you want to know how your life is going to turn out, you just have to know where you´re heading
24. of your ambition,If this is the level
25. TRY AIMINGHIGHER
26. DO IT, THEN FIX IT AS YOU GO.
27. Too many peoplespend too much timetrying to perfectsomething before theyactually do it.
28. ASK FOR A SLAP IN THE FACE.
29. Instead of asking what´sright... …ask what´s wrong.
30. Truth hurts, but inthe long run it´sbetter than a pat onthe back.
31. TAKE CHARGE.
32. yourown worst .
33. When things go wrong it´stempting to shift the blame.
34. When things go wrong it´stempting to shift the blame. ´
35. What´s yourpoint of view?
36. “Most people areother people.Their thoughtsare someone else´sopinions,Their lives a mimicry,Their passions aquotation.” Oscar Wilde
37. What´s your ?
38. THERE IS NO RIGHT POINT OF VIEW
39. There is a conventional point of view.
40. There is a personal point of view.
41. There is a large point of view wich the majoraty share.
42. There is a small point ofview wich just a few share.
44. …There is no right point of view.
45. You are always .
46. You are alwaysWRONG .
47. IT justdepends fromwichyou are looked at.
48. WHAT IS AGOOD IDEA?
49. One that happens .
50. If it doesn´t, .
51. IT´S NOT ALWAYS GOODTO HAVE IDEAS.
52. Having too many ideas is notalways a good thing.
53. It´s too easy to move onto the next one and the next one to the next one
54. If you don´t have many ideas,you have to make those you dohave work for you.
55. BREAD. YOU KNOWIT MAKES SANDWICHES.
56. THI$ WILL MAKEYOU CREATIVE.
57. For a creative personstarting out on a career, try notthinking about film or media orwhatever .
58. Think about money.
60. DON´T STAY TOOLONG IN A JOB.
61. RESIGN.IT´S THE WAY TO SHOWYOU MEAN BUSINESS
62. FIRED?IT´S THE BEST THINGTHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU
63. HERE IS A LESSON.
64. It is better to live in ignorancethan with knowledge.
65. Solving the problemis the exciting part not knowing the answer
67. An interviewer with a wooden leg said to Frank Zappa
68. “With your long hair, from here i am sitting you could be a woman”
69. Frank Zappa replied
70. “From where i am sitting you could be a table”
71. I DON´T LIKETHIS MANANY MORETHAN YOU.
72. What i dolike is theimpact hisimage makes.
73. The way hispicture makesus react, in the way you are reacting now.
74. SIMPLYCHANGEYOUR LIFE.
75. The world is what you think of it.
76. Think of it differently and yourlife will change.