2. “Used to rock a throwback, ballin on the corner/Now I rock a
teller suit looking like a owner.” — from "On to the Next One."
3. LESSON LEARNED
Everyone can benefit from a style upgrade every once in a while.
4. “Do I to you look like a lame/Who don't understand a broad with a mean shoe
game/Whose up on Dot Dot Dot and Vera Wang.” — from "Change Clothes."
5. LESSON LEARNED
Know your labels, guys, you never know when it might come in handy.
6. “Got the hottest chick in the game wearin my chain.” — from "Interlude (Public
7. LESSON LEARNED
Fellas, girls love it when you let them rock your stuff. But make sure
that's a privilege given to a special someone.
8. “Am so dope/ Like Louboutins with the red bottoms /You gotta have
'em, you glad you got 'em.” — from "I Know."
9. LESSON LEARNED
It's OK to splurge on a wardrobe must-have here and then.
10. “Get y'all black tees on/All black everything.” — from "Run This Town."
11. LESSON LEARNED
You can never go wrong in all black.
It takes the worry of matching out of the equation.
12. “The only time you wear Burberry to swim.”
— from “03 Bonnie & Clyde."
13. LESSON LEARNED
When money's not an issue, neither is
dropping a couple hundred on a bathing suit.
14. “At 42 be better than 24, I carried the 4-5, mastered 48 laws/ Still wearing my
23’s they can’t f*** with the boy/As far as them 16’s, I’m 23 of it all.”
— from "Primetime."
15. LESSON LEARNED
People may age, but Jordans are forever. That's right, y'all,
keep rockin' those sneakers because they're timeless.
16. “Young don't mess wit chicks in Burberry patterns/ Fake Manolo boots
straight from Steve Madden.” — from "La La La (Excuse Me Miss Again)."
17. LESSON LEARNED
Ladies (and gents), knockoffs are a no-no.
18. “'M just a runway show /But I wear this on my plane in my
runway clothes.” — from "Swagger Like Us."
19. LESSON LEARNED
The world is your runway—dress accordingly.
“Ball so hard, got a broke clock/Rolleys that don’t tick tock/
Audemars that’s losing time/hidden behind all these big rocks.”
— from "N***** in Paris."
21. LESSON LEARNED
You can never have too many watches. You never know when a
battery might go out in your Rolex, so back-ups are a must.
22. “And I don't wear jerseys I'm thirty plus / Give me a crisp pair
of jeans n****, button-ups.” — from “What More Can I Say.”
23. LESSON LEARNED
Once you're in your thirties, it's time to get your grown-man style on.
24. “Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit.”
— from "Swagger Like Us."
25. LESSON LEARNED
Well.....That line speaks for itself.
26. Special thanks to flikr and google images for the pictures
www.stinsondesign.com @stinsondesign 1.888.960.9851
GET IN TOUCH
YOU MIGHT ALSO
WANT TO CHECK OUT
27. THANKS TO
GLOBAL GRIND’S ARTICLE:
School's In Session! 13 Things Jay-Z Has Taught Us