1. M AT CHP OI NTHOW TO ENGAGE SPORTS FANS ON FACEBOOK
2. At Tigerlily, we develop solutions that allow fans to experience and share their passions. BECAUSE FACEBOOK IS SUCH A GREAT PLAYGROUND.
3. K TO YOUR FANS1 TAL
4. 1 TALK TO YOUR FANS The French Tennis Federation (FFT) and Roland Garros have geotargeted posts with the Timeline Manager to deliver appropriate messages to local fans. Community Managers has metrics to analyze publication performances to offer the best content to their community and he can identify Facebook ambassadors who can support them.
5. YOUR OPPO NENT2 KNOW
6. 2 KNOW YOUR OPPONENT The Roland-Garros page has launched the "Golden moments" Facebook tab, presented as a Pinterest board, collecting the most legendary photos and videos of this competition. 3,200 UNIQUE VISITORS IN ONE MONTH
7. OUR EQUIP MENT3 B UY Y
8. 3 BUY YOUR EQUIPMENT For the 2012 edition, Roland-Garros opened a Facebook store grouping the most popular items: T-Shirt, Polo, Panama, Towels... 2,300 UNIQUE VISITORS IN TWO MONTHS
9. THE B EST P LAYER4 B ET ON
10. 4 BET ON THE BEST PLAYER The Roland-Garros community was invited to create the perfect tennis player via a Facebook app. Fans could choose players with the best forehand, backhand, mental etc.. to create their own version of the ideal tennis player. 6,000 VISITS IN TWO WEEKS
11. 5 PLA Y THE GAME
12. 5 PLAY THE GAME FFT’s fans are invited to answer 20 questions that trace the story of the tournament. A game with a simple UI & UX to animate the community. 7,000 VISITS IN TWO WEEKS
13. T THE RULES6 R ESPEC
14. 6 RESPECT THE RULES The Timeline Manager allows the FFT to create automatic moderation rules based on keywords lists to remove spam messages, insults... The Community Managers keeps the control of the FFT and Roland-Garros Timeline to avoid attacks.
15. THE S PECT ATORS7 HARA NGUE
16. 7 HARANGUE THE SPECTATORS The French Tennis Federation had displayed the "Facepile" plugin, "share" and "Invite" buttons on its latest contests to encourage users to participate and to viralize the campaign.
17. ARD THE W INNER8 REW
18. 8 REWARD THE WINNER Roland-Garros offers great gifts like tickets, T-Shirts or towels of the tournament to motivate its community.
19. LYZE YOUR GAME9 ANA
20. 9 ANALYZE YOUR GAME Each contest has a dedicated dashboard, and the FFT has access to useful metrics to study application performances: visitors, unique visitors, users, participants, winners, voters, attempts... 90% CONVERSION RATE ON SOME CONTESTS
21. & MA TCH!10 GAM E, SET
22. 10 GAME, SET & MATCH! FRENCH TENNIS FEDERATION PAGE 20k+ FANS 22% ENGAGEMENT RATE ROLAND-GARROS PAGE 500k+ FANS 8% ENGAGEMENT RATE ENGAGEMENT RATE = PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS / PAGE FANS x 100
23. ALL OPERATIONS WERE CO-CREATED BYTHE FRENCH TENNIS FEDERATION TEAMVICTOR LAMM & DELPHINE DELPORTE& TIGERLILY
24. The Tigerlily platform helps iconic brands optimize conversations, engage users through rich contents or contests, and identify key communities. NOW IS THE TIME TO BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA CHIEF. VISIT OUR WEBSITE CONTACT US
25. TO ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS, Cover • Clay © FFTTHANK YOU Introduction • Crowd © FFTThis presentation could not be done without you. Talk to your fans • Santoro Presser by Charlie Cowins Know your opponent • Rafa & Roger © FFT Buy your equipment • Jo © FFT Bet on the best player •Roger © FFT Play the game •Andy © FFT Respect the rules • Caroline Wozniacki by Yann Caradec Harangue the spectators • Gaël © FFT Reward the winner • Roger © FFT Analyze your game • Internationaux Roland-Garros by Nawal_ Game, set & match ! • Rafa & Roger © FFT Credits • Maria © FFT