1. In Association with Present HR Outsourcing C O N C L A V E“Value Added HR Outsourcing for Market Leadership” 4 May, 2012 India Habitat Centre, New Delhi Handbookfacebook.com/nationalhrdnetwork | twitter: @nhrdn | YouTube.com/nationalhrdnetwork facebook.com/tiedelhi | twitter: @tiedelhi | YouTube.com/tiedelhi
2. NHRDN & TiE Delhi NCR ThankHR Outsourcing Conclave Partners Principal Partner Engagement Partner
3. HR Outsourcing Conclave AGENDATime Slots Theme Speakers 9:00 – 9:45 Registration9:45 – 10:00 Opening Address – Introducing the Theme of the Summit and a welcome note • Change in Business requirement , • Sanjeev Bikhchandani - change in business leadership Founder & Vice Chairman, capabilities Naukri.com • HRO not only to manage scale but also to manage complexities of business10:00 – 11:30 The Big Debate: The 3Ws of HRO - Why to • Indrajit Sen - Founder, Outsource, What to Outsource, When to Mosaik Global (Chair) Outsource? • Mamta Wasan - Sr. Vice • Why to Outsource HR? The factors President - HR, FIS Global determining the Outsourcing of HR • Rohit Wadhawan - Vice • What to Outsource in HR? The President-HRO-Business components needing outsourcing Services, HCL Technologies • When to Outsource? At scratch or at Ltd. Scale11:30-12:00 Networking Tea/Coffee Break12:00–13:30 Types of HRO - Transformational HRO and • Rajesh Rai - Director - HR, Transactional HRO United Colors of Benetton With the evolution of the 21st Century (Chair) business scenario, the Outsourcing • Yogesh Sood - CMD, requirements have also changed. Blanchard Research & Transactional HR Outsourcing V/s Training India LLP Transformational HR Outsourcing • Vivek Tripathi - Chief • Where do we get more value? Human Resource Officer, • Which one is futuristic in the context of Lava International Technology based HR • Meena Kapoor - Co Founder & CEO, AstroYogi.com13:30 – 14:30 Networking Lunch Break
4. HR Outsourcing Conclave14:30 – 16:00 THRO - Adding Value in HR Outsourcing for • Debashish Das - Founder & emerging Organisations CEO, ElenchusHR Solutions • Building Inclusive Growth (Chair) • Ready for Start up businesses or SBU , • Rajesh Loomba - MD, Eco Emerging and growing Organisations Rent a Car • Adding Value at Variable Cost Model • Sanjay Dutt - Vice President & Head-Capability Development, EXL Services. • Rajendra Vaidya - MD, Remunance Systems16:00 – 16:30 Networking Tea/Coffee Break16:30 – 18:00 Keys to a successful HRO partnership - • Ketan Dewan - Founder & What makes or breaks a successful HRO MD, KRD Vision (Chair) relationship? • Pankaj Bansal - Co Founder • How to find the right partner & CEO, People Strong • Roles and responsibilities in building a • Ajit Singh Vig - Executive strong HRO partnership Vice President-HR, • Key points to ponder in building and Network 18. growing a HRO partnership by both • Rohit Sarin - Founder parties Partner, Client Associates • How not to be an advisor but an active execution and stake holder
5. HR Outsourcing Conclave SPEAKERSAjit Singh VigExecutive Vice President – HRNetwork18Ajit Singh Vig is the EVP – HR, Network18. In this role he is responsible as the HR Head forentire TV18 group and also looks after the other group business like Web18 which runsportals like Moneycontrol, IBNlive and In.com and also for Forbes India and History Channel.Ajit has 16 years of work experience in the field of Human Resource Management. Ajit has adiverse experience spanning Information Technology, Engineering, BPO, Travel/ Logisticsand Media industries. He has had stints with companies like GE, Citigroup, Kale and Gati. Hiscore strength is HR Strategy with focus on Execution, Process Excellence, OrganizationDevelopment, Employee Engagement and Team Building. In his last assignment he was theHR Head of the GE Consumer Finance Servicing businesss operations centres in India,Philippines and Guatemala.He is a Top Rank Holder of Delhi University in the undergraduate degree in IndustrialRelations and Personnel Management from College of Vocational Studies, a PGDBM in HRfrom IILM, Delhi and a Law Graduate from Campus Law Centre, Delhi University.
6. HR Outsourcing ConclaveRajesh RaiDirector & HRUnited Colors of Benetton IndiaRajesh is the Director – HR for United Colors of Benetton India, one brand that engagesin the design, manufacture, and marketing of fashion apparel. He leads HumanResources for Benetton India, and advises on HR aspects of other regions in South EastAsia & Australia.His areas of specialization include HR strategy, talent management, strategic changemanagement competency modeling, leadership development and assessment. Hefinds the area of compensation & benefits and organization design very exciting, giventhe current economic times. His areas of interest include employee engagement andorganization development. Rajesh is certified by Consulting Tools, UK as a certifiedFacets5 Facilitator. He is also trained as an behavioral skills assessor in competencybased Assessment Centers by Ernst & Young.Rajesh has previously been associated with organizations such as Arthur Andersen,Ernst & Young where he worked for a wide range of sectors such as power,manufacturing, banking & financial services, Information Technology and FMCG, in thefield of Human Resource Consulting. He has explored the areas of large scaleorganization design, organizational restructuring, change management amongaspects on job evaluation, compensation and grade structuring, cultural audits,employee engagement, leadership assessment & development and HR aspects ofmergers and acquisition situations.Rajesh was also associated with Adobe Systems India, an IT Product Major and anorganization par excellence, as HR for its largest R & D Centre outside the United States,at Noida, India.He strongly believes that Human Resources is truly an objective and strategic P & Llinked business partner today, and practically today everything drives around and getsdetermined by how companies successfully manage their people to get the businessresults they so desire.
7. HR Outsourcing ConclaveDebashish DasFounder & CEOElenchusHRMr. Debashish Das – Executive Coach , is the founder and CEO ElenchusHR - Indias firstTHRO ( Transformational HR Outsourcing ) organisation . ElenchusHR provides a uniqueCore HR Outsourcing service to organisations at emerging and mature levels in Build -Operate - Transfer model . Currently with a wide portfolio of clients and some veryunique cases studies it is ready to create a new model of HR Outsourcing in India .After a very wide and successful career in the corporate world spanning over 19 years ,Mr. Das decided to launch ElenchusHR , focussing on a big gap area in TransformationalHR outsourcing services . Prior to this he was Head HR of Videocon Mobile Services andCHRO Bharti Airtel - Telemedia North . ElenchusHR has clients and case studies indomains of IT , Telecom , E Commerce , Retail , Hospitality , Manufacturing ,Entertainment , Mobile Applications and others to name a few .Mr. Das is an alumnus of BITS Pilani and IMS Ghaziabad , he is also an ICC certified andaccredited coach . Besides this he is also a certified MBTI , Crucial Conversations , SHLresource . Widely exposed in all areas of HR he specialises in HR strategy ,Transformation , Succession & Career Planning and Talent Management , PMS ,Competency development & Capability Building , Compensation & Benefit . He hasbeen an ex steering committee member of FICCI in the IT growth steering Commitee .He also represents the board and strategic leadership teams of a few emergingorganisations . A powerful trainer and speaker he has contributed regularly to articles ,guest lectures , training programmes in various forums . Recently he was covered byEconomic Times in the Best Employer section where he wrote about THRO as the futureof HR tool of growth . His passion is to create inclusive growth by bridging the PeopleGap in business and he is passionate about mentoring and leadership development .He has successfully led and transformed initiatives in organisations such as NTPC , GAIL, Bharti Airtel , Videocon , Aptech , NIIT , FIS , WPP , Motorola , Eveready , PWC , Electrolux ,Perfetti Van Melle , Maruti Udyog Limited , American Express , Mahindra & Mahindra ,Valvoline Cummins , LML to name a few in India and abroad
8. HR Outsourcing ConclaveEster MartinezFounder & Managing EditorPeople MattersEster holds a Postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management from EADA(Spain) and a Masters Degree in Management from Indian School of Business (ISB),Hyderabad. With more than 14 years of experience in human resources, Ester has awealth of knowledge in all areas of Talent and Human Resources management. Until2008, she worked as a professional manager with a host of Blue Chip companies, whichincluded Hewlett Packard in different countries within Europe, and Tata ConsultancyServices, both in India and in the UK.In 2009, Ester decided to come to India and work on developing India centric data ontalent management, leadership and HR, seeing the absence of any such researchcontent could be referred by CEOs & HR heads. This spurred her idea to start PeopleMatters, a magazine that aims to provide practical aspects of managing, developingand coaching talent in India.Ester is very active in various HR and Business forums in India and Internationally. She iscurrently the Vice President of National HRD Network Delhi & NCR chapter.Vivek TripathiChief Human Resource OfficerLava InternationalVivek Tripathi is one of the most seasoned HR professional in the industry. He hasaround 2 decades of HR & Consulting experience out of which 13+ years in mainstreamLeadership & Strategic Human Resource Consulting across multiple sectors in theindustry. He is a distinguished alumini of St. Stephens College, XLRI Jamshedpur. Hehas worked with companies like Crompton Greaves, Motorola, Adobe Systems, BhartiAirtel and Right Management. He is known for his expertise in Talent Assessment,Leadership Development, Career management &Coaching, HR Systems Design,Change Management, Competency Modeling besides having an ability to inculcate thevalues and vision of the company in the work delivered
9. HR Outsourcing ConclaveIndrajit SenFounderMosaik GlobalIndrajit Sen is an HR professional with over thirty years of experience in the corporateworld. He has managed several domestic and international assignments, therebyadding value to the business of several organizations.Other than being an HR Consultant in New Delhi as the Founder of Mosaik Global he isalso an Advisor – Talent Management Practice at Mistral Solutions Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.Earlier, for over ten years, he has worked in several roles in the HR function of Aricent(formerly known as Hughes Software Systems and Flextronics Software Systems)which is a global innovation, technology and Services Company focused exclusively onCommunication. He has been the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits andPerformance Management at Aricent and also previously the Global Head of theirTalent Acquisition function. He has the experience in handling C & B and TalentAcquisition in India, US, UK, Germany, Ukraine, China and Mexico. As an additionalresponsibility, he was also the HR Head of the BPO Services Division of the company forover three years since May 2003.His previous organization was NIIT Ltd where he held the position of General Manager –Resource Management Group. In his careers first 18 years, Indrajit has been in Salesand Marketing in different organizations such as HCL and Pertech Computers Ltd.People Management and HR practices were his forte even as a Line Manager in Sales.Indrajit has been a regular Trainer in Sales and HR areas over these three decades andalso been a speaker in several prestigious HR forums. In 2009 he was invited by ERE.net,a global Recruiting forum to speak at their Annual Global Recruitment Conference inSan Diego, US.He graduated in Mathematics from St. Stephens College, Delhi University in 1979. Healso has P G Diploma in Sales & Marketing as well as in Business Management.
10. HR Outsourcing ConclaveKetan DewanFounder & MDKRD VisionKetan brings over 12 years of business experience built across UK, Eastern Europe,China and India. He specializes in helping clients recognize the external influences ontheir organizations; and their competitive strengths in business market. He has aparticular interest in business strategy and mentoring as a means to share know how.Ketan has built his experience with Bologna GMAC, Bajaj Capital Ltd, Royal Bank ofScotland and SmartAnalyst. Ketan earned his MBA from Cass Business School, CityUniversity, London and has a commerce degree from the University of Delhi.Pankaj BansalCo- Founder & CEOPeopleStrongPankaj Bansal is Co-Founder and Chief Executive officer of PeopleStrong HR Services, aleading HR Outsourcing company specializing in HR Shared Services, ProcessConsulting, Payroll Management and Recruitment solutions, based out of India.As CEO at PeopleStrong, Pankaj is responsible to plan and build a strong footprint inIndia and international market. As the founding CEO he has been responsible for overallBusiness growth of the organization since the inception in 2006.Pankaj is also a Director (non-executive) at The HR Fund. Earlier, he was with Aricent(erstwhile Hughes Software Systems) in HR as a part of founding team of its BPOdivision.Pankaj is a board member of National HRD Network. He is also member of The CII -National Committee of Skills & Human Resources. He is also regular invitee at AIIMA forall of its development initiatives.He has a Masters Degree in HR Management from University of Pune and a Bachelorsdegree in Entrepreneurship from Delhi University.
11. HR Outsourcing ConclaveMamta WasanSenior Vice PresidentFIS GlobalMamta Wasan holds a degree in Sociology from Mumbai University, a 3 year Diplomaand a Post Graduation in Hotel Management from IHMT, Dadar, Mumbai and OSHM(Oberoi School of Hotel Management) respectively, as well as a Masters in HumanResource Management from IMT Ghaziabad. She has 25 years of work experience,spanning Operations, Training, Learning & Development , Resourcing, HumanResources. She has held several leadership positions and diverse roles in largeconglomerates over the years. Some of them have been Training Head at The OberoiGroup of Hotels, setting up of a Hotel Management Academy for the VGP Group inChennai, Deputy Secretary General FHRAI – the apex body representing the hospitalityindustry, GE Capital, Reliance Infocomm and Fidelity National Information Services (FIS,Formally eFunds International).(She set up the processes and training systems that formed the back-bone of thecontact centers of Reliance Infocomm, ramping up not less than 600 people eachmonth for almost 4 years continuously amidst the changes taking place in the telecomworld. GE taught her six sigma and excellent Human Resource practices which havebeen at play in the last 6 years at FIS.)Mamta has become extremely resourceful at discovering talent and building anddeveloping teams that perform successfully. Many of her team members today leadtheir own teams in large organizations.Managing change and in completely differing cultures and styles of work is a skill thatshe has used extensively as she moved from Hotels to Education & Human Resources,representing bodies like FHRAI, GE, Reliance and then at eFunds, which was acquired byFIS. This has helped create a practical approach at the work place where each membergets a chance to contribute their best.Work life balance is something that Mamta has mastered, managing home and workwithout a break and bringing up her daughter, who is now 21 years of age.In her spare time Mamta likes to read, play squash and sing and live life to its fullest.
12. HR Outsourcing ConclaveRajendra VaidyaManaging DirectorRemunance SystemsRajendra has over 25 years of experience in complex project management, businessadministration and organization development.Rajendra have developed a deep focus and substantial expertise in building, nurturingand growing service-based businesses from inception to maturity. As a part of hiscompanies offering he has build and operated 14 successful Offshore KPO and productdevelopment Centers for foreign companies.He founded, grew and led a successful IT services start-up Prabodhan Infosystems Pvt.Ltd. and had held senior management roles at Thermax Ltd. and Kirloskar Kisan Ltd.,both large engineering companies based in Pune, India. At Kirloskar, he led EngineeringDesign and Project departments.Rajendra earned a Master of Marketing Science degree from Symbiosis Institute ofbusiness management in Pune and a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanicalfrom the COEP.Presently he is MD of Remunance systems which he founded in 2005 and is responsibleto build a grow a brand Make My Salary dot com, which is a in payroll processingdomain.
13. HR Outsourcing ConclaveMeena KapoorCo-Founder & CEONetway India Pvt. LtdMeena Kapoor, CEO of Netway India Pvt Ltd is an alumnus of JNU with a degree inlanguage. Before co-founding Netway India during the dot com boom in 1999, she washeading Corporate Communications in Interglobe Enterprises. Since the launch ofAstroyogi.com, Netways flagship brand in early 2001, Meena has overseen itsevolution and successfully spearheaded the companys growth and diversificationover the years. Today, the company boasts of strategic tie-ups with key players in boththe web and the Mobile VAS space. Astroyogi.com has since been recognized as aleading name in astrology and is one of the worlds largest astrology portals. In 2010,she launched three new verticals in the Lifestyle space; TheYogiSpirit.com - a wellness& holistic healing portal, PyaarStation.com - Indias first relationship portal, andDivaTrendz.com – a portal for women. The new verticals have been launchedsuccessfully in 6 countries.With a well balanced business portfolio of products, Meena diversified Netway into theMobile Value Added Services space in 2004, to provide innovative options to Telcos andhas since launched a short code 57677 across telecom operators, both within India andacross the globe. Meena has the distinction of being the only woman CEO & co-founderof a mobile VAS company in India.She is also the Chairman of the Special Interest Group for Women Entrepreneurs inDelhi (TIE), and is committed to growing the community of women entrepreneurs inIndia today.
14. HR Outsourcing ConclaveRajesh LoombaManaging DirectorEcos (I) Mobility & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.Considered as one of the pioneers in running a car rental co. in a professional manner, , Mr.Rajesh Loomba, is the Managing Director of Ecos (I) Mobility & Hospitality Pvt Ltd. He istransforming the co. from from a Family owned and managed business into aprofessionally managed Company under his leadership.An MBA from the IILM, he spearheaded the ground transportation services solution in Indiain professional way to cater to the growing and changing needs of large institutions. Mr.Rajesh Loomba has been instrumental in ensuring that all operations of the company arewell managed with strong processes and values. Hes the trend-setter in the industry andhis standards leave a long standing impression for others to follow.Rohit WadhawanVice President - HRO - Business ServicesHCL Technologies Ltd.Rohit Wadhawan is Vice President – HRO – Business Services (HCL Technologies Ltd)and is responsible for driving strategies around HR Outsourcing , building capabilities ofGlobal HR Shared Services Center for hire to retire HR processes amongst others. Hehas over 18 years of experience and brings with him a deep understanding of globalpractices and has been involved in building organizations human capital both at thestrategic and transactional level, to deliver optimum business results.Rohit has worked with reputed brands namely Baxter Healthcare, HoneywellTechnology Solutions Lab, Patni, Hewitt & American Express where he led andestablished Transitions, PMO for HR Functional Transformation projects acrossdomains such as Payroll, Benefits, Compensation ,Employee Data Management,Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition, Reporting, Learning & Development , amongstothers.
15. HR Outsourcing ConclaveRohit SarinCo-FounderClient AssociatesRohit is the Co-Founder of Client Associates. He has more than 16 years of experiencebehind him in the areas of Corporate Finance & Private Banking. Prior to setting up CAhe worked with Deutsche Bank, ANZ Grindlays Bank and Kotak Mahindra.Over the years, Rohit has earned the distinction of pioneering the concept of FamilyOffice in India and has built one of the finest teams of private bankers who work withsome of the most distinguished wealthy families of India. In recognition of hispioneering efforts towards Financial Planning profession in India, Rohit was conferredwith the Grandfatheree status of Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) in 2003 byFinancial Planning Standard Board (FPSB), India.Rohit has been invited several times as a guest faculty by various educationalinstitutions of repute in India. He is frequently invited by the industry to speak at variousnational and international business summits. Rohit is a Charter Member of TiE (TheIndus Entrepreneurs) and takes out time to mentor budding entrepreneurs. He is alsoactively involved with the communities of Nasscom, CII and various peer group forumsof leading entrepreneurs and corporate heads in India.Rohit has done his B. Planning from School Of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi andreceived his Masters degree in Finance & Control from University of Delhi. He has beenhonoured with the “Distinguished Alumnus Award” from the Department of FinancialStudies, University of Delhi. He was Govt. of India Merit Scholar at Modern School, NewDelhi.Rohit is married to Meeta and has two adorable daughters – Naina & Nandini and livesin Gurgaon. After work Rohits passions are spending time with his family, writing andtravelling.
16. HR Outsourcing ConclaveSanjay DuttVice President & Head -Capability DevelopmentEXL ServicesSanjay brings with him a tremendous experience of Capability Development,Performance Consulting and Training across the globe. He started his career with NIITLtd., where he was instrumental in building a Learning model around Customer andBusiness skills. He worked there as a Business Manager for seven years leadingregional and national business operations. He then moved on to American Expresswhere he led the Performance Enhancement & Training function first in their IndiaFinancial Center and then globally across Amex Controllership. He was instrumental insetting up a Performance linked training model in Amex with metrics to determinereturn on Training investment. He provided leadership to global initiatives such asbuilding the Finance Virtual Varsity, Domain/ leadership trainings and EmployeeEngagement across different international markets as Director – PerformanceEnhancement. After seven years with Amex, Sanjay joined Accenture as part of theirIndia Leadership team, where he provided leadership to the BPO CapabilityDevelopment function, as Senior Vice President & Capability Lead. He was responsiblefor all forms of capability building there, including pre-process & process training,leadership development, domain training as well as setting up of capabilitydevelopment organizations in Europe and Philippines. He created many pioneeringCapability & Performance Improvement models there including the AccentureManagement Development Academy, the Accenture- IGNOU tie up as well as a newVoice hiring model. In the last couple of years, prior to joining EXL, Sanjay has been in anentrepreneurial role, as CEO in a consulting company, RvaluE Learning, where he hasbeen providing strategy consulting in the HR and Training domain to leadingorganizations such as Hewitt, the Aditya Birla Group, GE Money, Religare as well as EXL.Sanjay is a 1992 batch MBA (Marketing and Finance) from FMS, Delhi and is a graduatein Electronics, besides being a Six Sigma Green Belt and a certified facilitator in manyglobal Training interventions. He brings with him a total of over 18 years of experience.At EXL, Sanjay is responsible for all learning & development initiatives across theorganization. In his role, Sanjay’ responsibilities include the following:• People & Leadership Development• Building of EXL Talent Academy• Building Domain Expertise• Capability Development
17. HR Outsourcing ConclaveSanjeev BikhchandaniFounder and Vice Chairman, Naukri.comNaukri.comSanjeev is the founder of Naukri.com, Indias leading job site. The company also runsJeevansathi.com, 99acres.com, Brijj.com, Allcheckdeals.com, Naukrigulf.com,Shiksha.com, Quadrangle, and Firstnaukri.com.In addition it has made strategic investments in promising web start-ups such asPolicybazaar.com, Meritnation.com, Zomato.com, Mydala.com and 99labels.com.Sanjeev completed his MBA from IIM Ahmedabad in 1989 and quit his job quit his job forentrepreneurship eighteen months later.For the first seven years he drifted and did a number of small businesses – from salarysurveys to databases, to feasibility studies, to training. Finally in 1997 the companylaunched Naukri.com and transformed itself into an Internet company.Starting off from a servant quarter above a garage, the company grew and attractedinvestment from leading venture capitalists. It was the first Internet company to list onIndian stock exchanges. Today The company employs over 2100 people and has amarket capitalization of over Rs. 3000 crs.Prior to starting Naukri, Sanjeev had worked in advertising with Lintas and in consumermarketing at Glaxo SmithKline. For a brief period, he was the Consulting Editor ofAvenues – the careers supplement of The Pioneer newspaper.He won the “Ernst and Young – Entrepreneur of the Year” award in 2008 for BusinessTransformation. He also won the Dataquest Pathbreaker Award &the TeachersAchievement Award for Business in the same year.In 2011 he was conferred the Distinguished Alumnus Award by IIM Ahmedabad.Sanjeev – along with a group of like-minded friends is promoting Ashoka University aphilanthropic liberal arts and science university near Delhi.Sanjeev is also the President of the Delhi chapter of TiE [The Indus Entrepreneurs]. He isalso a member of the Global Board of Trustees of TiE. Sanjeev is a member of the Boardof Chintan - a not for profit organization that works with waste pickers in Delhi.He studied Economics at St. Stephens College and schooled at St. Columbas School inDelhi.
18. HR Outsourcing ConclaveYogesh SoodCMDBlanchard Research and Training India LLPYogesh is the CMD of Blanchard Research and Training India LLP (Indian operations ofKen Blanchard companies – the global pioneers in “Leadership” development. He alsois on the board of Indian operations of Consulting/ Training /Coaching companies suchas DOOR Training and Consulting, VitalSmarts USA and Aspectum Finland. He iscertified to run various internationally acclaimed Leadership development courses andtravels across the globe to deliver the same.Besides, he isaPCC (ICF) accredited coach, with 12 + years of active coaching withcorporate / individual clients.He is a graduate of College of Executive Coaching, USAand has worked directly with senior leadership teams of many multinational /Indiancompanies in the areas of performance / problem coaching. His one on one work withleaders focuses on leadership effectiveness, team conflict and handling difficultdialogues at work place. Yogesh is also on the elite international panel of Coaches ofKorn Ferry and works across global boundaries.During his career of more than 30 years Yogesh has worked in Sales, marketing andlearning and development, notably with companies such as Novartis, Amul and AdityaBirla group.Yogesh is an MBA and an alumnus of Harvard Business School (Exec Education coursefor senior leaders). His writings have been accepted in international publicationsnamely:1. “Diversity in Coaching” published in 2009 by Kogan pages UK and2. “Ready, Aim, Excel” published in 2011 by Experts Insights USA.
19. HR Outsourcing Conclave EXHIBITORSPinnacle Rewards and Recognition Pvt. Ltd.‘People are your best assets’ and we work with you to recognize their contributions andmake them feel extra special. At Pinnacle we design and manufacture awards andrecognition gifts. In the past 11 years of working we have designed for every budgetand every level. Whether you are looking for a quick delivery on our existing designs orexclusively crafted designs you can get it all from one source. Pinnacle.Our Products and Services: Awards and Recognition, Financial Tombstones, LongService Awards, Inspirational and Motivational Gifts, CXO Gifts, Hand Crafted OfficeGreeting Cards and Eco Friendly Folders, Conference Gifts, Golf Awards, Direct MailMerchandize ...... and more. Please visit our online catalogue atwww.pinnacleworks.com for more details.As a part of our commitment to help our customers make well informed decision wehave started Pinnacle Blogs where we share what we have learnt over the years. Weagree we may not have perfect knowledge but we are happy to share what ever wehave learnt along the way. Pinnacle Blogs: www.pinnacleworks.com/blogsContact Details:Anushree ShenoyHead Sales and MarketingPinnacle Rewards and Recognition Pvt. Ltd.Mobile: 09867277744Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPinnacle Rewards and Recognition Pvt. Ltd.New Delhi. Bangalore. Mumbai.www.pinnacleworks.com
20. HR Outsourcing ConclaveFlexiEle Consulting Services [FE]FlexiEle Consulting Services [FE] is providing cloud based Global HRMS and Payrollprocessing solutions with annual turnover of more than 50 Lacs. FE Global HRMS ismore user friendly with un-parallel flexibility than most of the leading names in theindustry.FE Software as Service Solutions [SaaS]:• Global HRMS• Mobile integration [Live on Android]• End to End Payroll• Employee Self Service• Manager Self Service• Leave Management system• Online helpdesk for employees• On boarding• Recruitment, PMS [WiP]Consulting:• Oracle HRMS functional and technical Consulting• Core HR functional ConsultingContact Details:Name – Amitabh TrivedyDesignation – Co FounderCompany Name – FlexiEle Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. [FE]Email Id – email@example.comMobile Number – 9650337705Name – Lakshmi TrivedyDesignation – Co FounderCompany Name – FlexiEle Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. [FE]Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile Number - 8826376555
21. HR Outsourcing Conclavekleeto.inkleeto is first of its kind service in India where we manage records for three differentsegments viz. consumers (Individuals), businesses and HR files for corporate. kleeto forHR/Finance is a service where we manage physical storage of HR/Finance files, getthese files digitized and make them accessible over internet through a secure interface.We are different from typical record management companies and not only providephysical storage but make all the content accessible within few clicks - we makecontent of all the files searchable and hence quickly accessible. These files can also beretrieved on request basis. Service saves rental cost and manpower cost (no personneeded for storeroom), makes physical files highly secure from common threat likewater, dust, pest, fire etc., makes content accessible over internet anytime (beyondoffice hours), from anywhere (from remote locations) - content is centralized andaccessible across locations simultaneously, sharing of files is simplified and is digital - itreduces use of photocopies and hence saves environment.For consumers we secure physical records, digitize all the records and bring themonline for quick access and retrievability. We allow users to upload digital documentsinto same account and also make content of all physical and digital records searchable.Consumers are offered these services at their door step where physical records arepicked up from their home/office and returned to them when demanded. Forconsumers these records could be medical reports, warranty cards, investmentdocuments, certificates, IDs, insurance papers etc. and in corporate context theseinclude Form 16, Salary Slips, increment letters, appointment letter etc.Kleeto service is available pan-India.Next Gen Paper Solution Pvt Ltd.306, Suncity Business TowerGolf Course Road, Sector 54Gurgaon - 122002, IndiaTel: 0124-4967700Contact Person:Gagan Sahni (GM - Sales)Email - email@example.comMob: 9873376219
22. HR Outsourcing ConclaveAbout National HRD NetworkThe National HRD Network (NHRDN) set-up 25 years ago is proud to play a leadershiprole and become a harbinger of change for people development in India. It is the largestassociation of HR Professionals in the country and is a not for profit organization. Itsdedicated team of professionals is committed to promoting the HRD movement in thecountry and enhancing the capability of human resource professionals, in order toenable them in making an impactful contribution to enhancing competitiveness andcreating value for society.Towards this end, National HRD Network is committed to the development of humanresources through education, training, research and experience sharing. The network ismanaged by HR professionals in honorary capacity, stemming from their interest incontributing to the HR profession.NHRDN functions through its chapters all over the country. Currently, there are 30chapters all over India which together have more than 12500 members.www.nationalhrd.org
23. HR Outsourcing ConclaveAbout TiE Delhi – NCRTiE Delhi- NCR is one of the largest and the most active chapters worldwide. Withseveral accolades, recognized as the best performing TiE chapter globally, TiE Delhi-NCR has been creating powerful opportunities for its Members.With over 65 events annually including mentoring clinics, seminars, focusedworkshops, networking evenings TiE Delhi- NCR has been working with a focus oncreating collaborative opportunities for members, which have resulted in growthoriented opportunities for businesses.TiE Delhi- NCR is led by a strong board consisting of industry leaders and successfulentrepreneurs, supported by a powerful group of over 200 Charter Members includingthe thought leaders and professionals from sectors including, IT, Telecom, Biotech,Media, Internet, Finance, Legal Institutions, Education & Training, Tourism, Hospitality,Clean-tech, Telecom, Retail, Healthcare amongst others.The Delhi chapter takes pride in maintaining excellent relationships with organisationsfocused on the small and medium business segment such as, NASSCOM, STPI, MAIT,Indian Angel Network, Indian Venture Capital Association, NHRDN, Dept of Science &Technology, Naukri.com, YI (CII), IIMs and IIT Alumnus.The Special Interest Groups covering emerging and established industry sectors havebeen a driving force for focused value creation, keeping the members interests as theprimary objective.Innovating with feedback from the community, TiE Delhi- NCR is reaching out tomembers with new initiatives to increase engagement and foster the globalentrepreneurial community. Our online social network “Entrepreneurs-Ship” is an effortto bring global entrepreneurs together at a single platform while creating business andknowledge driven value for many entrepreneurs.With over 1200 members TiE Delhi- NCR is poised to grow to the next level and we lookforward to having you along.www.delhi.tie.org
24. HR Outsourcing ConclaveBe a TiE MemberSimply fill up this form and give it to any of the TiE Delhi – NCR team members! TiE Membership FormName :Designation :Company :Contact Address :Mobile :Telephone :E-mail Id :Website :Facebook/twitter/Linkedin :Please enclose your profile along with a cheque/cash in favour of “The IndusEntrepreneurs - Delhi” payable in New Delhi.Mail To :Nitin Agarwal, TiE, DelhiUnit No. 1102, Tower-A, Advant IT Park, Plot No. 7, Sector-142,Expressway Noida-201 305Tel.: 0120-4066500, Fax: 0120-4066500, Fax: 0120-4066523E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTiE Delhi would like to thank all its Annual Partners, their continuous support has been amajor factor contributing to the success of its activities, growth and positioning.
25. HR Outsourcing ConclaveBenefits of being a TiE memberLeverage the power of the worlds largest ecosystem of entrepreneurs to takeyour business to the next level of growth!• Access to TiE Events: featuring successful entrepreneurs, prominent speakers, seminars on skills development and group mentoring sessions.• Entrepreneurship Conferences: Discounted access to some of the worlds largest Entrepreneurship Conferences worldwide, such as TiEcon, TiEcon East, TiE Entrepreneurship Summit, etc.• Opportunity to meet with eminent speakers successful entrepreneurs and business leaders at Speakers sessions• Network and cultivate relationships with Charter Members – who are successful entrepreneurs who passionate about the mission of TiE, and are keen to mentor aspiring entrepreneurs.• Active Mentor Network: Access to an Active Mentor Network to get help in entrepreneurial issues such as business planning, fund raising, etc.• One-on-one Mentoring Opportunities available throughout the year, upon request• Connect with serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, etc. who will be able to offer advice regarding business planning and financing strategies.• Access to Members zone on the TiE website which gives you access to members profiles worldwide.TiE Membership CategoriesCharter Members: are accomplished Industry leaders and professionals with awillingness to help entrepreneurs. This category of membership is by Invitation only.Charter Members drive value by helping young entrepreneurs grow to the next level,while networking with other established Charter Members. TiE Delhi- NCR holdsfocused networking events for Charter Members.Annual Dues: INR 37,500*Regular Members/ Members: this category includes all those with an entrepreneurialspirit. Start-ups and emerging companies looking to grow to the next level, form theever growing part of this network, along with professionals from the industry who arelooking to start-up OR be a part of the active entrepreneurial network.Members get access to focused mentoring sessions from established entrepreneursand business leaders. The membership also provides access to all TiE Delhi- NCR eventsat a special discounted member rate.Annual Dues: INR 3000*Corporate Members: this category includes organizations which have a keen interestin furthering the cause of entrepreneurship in India and hence fuelling the growth.Annual Dues: INR 37,500*( *Please add service tax @12.36%)
26. NHRDN Partners Supported by Learning Partner Magazine Partner TiE Delhi-NCR PartnersPartner Country Infrastructure Partner
27. National HRD Network TiE Delhi - NCR C-81C, DLF Super Mart-1, Unit No 1102, Tower A, 11th Floor,DLF City, Phase IV, Gurgaon 122002 Advant IT Park Plot No 7, Sector 142, Tel: +91-124-4041560 Noida Expressway, Noida 201305 email@example.com Tel.: +91-120-4066500 firstname.lastname@example.org www.nationalhrd.org • www.tienewdelhi.org