1. © 2012 Three Dog MarketingPresented by: Kristin Slice, M.A.Certified Social Media Strategist
2. WHAT IS PINTEREST?Pinterest is a social network that allows users to visually share, curate, and discover new interests by posting, also known as ‘pinning,’ images or videos © 2012 Three Dog Marketing to their own or others’ pinboards.
3. PINTEREST LINGO Pin: find on the web using the Pinterest bookmarklet, Pin It button, or a url. Pin Board: an image added to Pinterest a set of theme © 2012 Three Dog Marketing Pinning: the act of visually sharing content Other Terms: Secrets Board, Hashtags
4. PINTEREST FACTSoLaunched March 2010 and hasmore than 11 million registeredusers.oUp to 80% of Pinterest users arewomen between the ages of 25 and55. © 2012 Three Dog MarketingoPinterest users are fairly affluent,with a salary of $50,000+.oPinterest generates more referraltraffic for businesses than Google+,YouTube, and LinkedIn combined.
5. UNDERSTANDING PINTEREST  Visual  Encourages sharing on topics Lifestyle focused © 2012 Three Dog Marketing   Monetized quickly
6. BEST PRACTICES Don’t self promote. Be specific with posts. Visual content best. Use info-graphics and data. News agency © 2012 Three Dog Marketing
7. CASE STUDIES AND RESOURCESBrands: Huffington Post Oreck Peapod Jet Setterhttp://business.pinterest.com/http://pinterest.com/newspapersop/newspapers-pinning-collaborate/http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2012/11/sponsor-12-statistics-that-make-the- business-case-for-pinterest.htmlhttp://www.squidoo.com/marketing-products-on-pinterest © 2012 Three Dog Marketing
8. Social Networking Marketingtm Tools Blogs and more!Email: kristin@ThreeDogMarketing.com Call: 602.476.4509 Twitter.com/3dogmarketing Facebook.com/ThreeDogMarketing Strategic - Authentic - Results