1. Third Column Ministries
www.facebook.com/LearnApologetics | Twitter: @LApologetics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License..
2. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
2 Corinthians 5:20
• "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as
though God were making his appeal through us.
We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled
to God.“ (NIV)
3. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
2 Timothy 2:24-25
• 22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness,
faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord
out of a pure heart.
• 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid
arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
• 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must
be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
• 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God
will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of
• 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from
the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his
4. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
• 5 Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward
outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.
• 6 Let your speech always be with grace, as
though seasoned with salt, so that you will
know how you should respond to each person.
• 6 Let your conversation be gracious and
attractive so that you will have the right
response for everyone.”(NLT)
5. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
• “Beloved, although I was very eager to write to
you about our common salvation, I found it
necessary to write appealing to you to contend
for the faith that was once for all delivered to
the saints. For certain people have crept in
unnoticed who long ago were designated for
this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert
the grace of our God into sensuality and deny
our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.” (ESV)
6. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
• 3 For though we live in the world, we do not
wage war as the world does.
• 4 The weapons we fight with are not the
weapons of the world. On the contrary, they
have divine power to demolish strongholds.
• 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension
that sets itself up against the knowledge of God,
and we take captive every thought to make it
obedient to Christ. (NIV)
7. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
• Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of
your mouths, but only what is helpful for
building others up according to their needs,
that it may benefit those who listen. (NIV)
8. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
1 Peter 3:13-17
• And who will harm you if you are deeply committed to
what is good? But even if you should suffer for
righteousness, you are blessed. Do not fear what they
fear or be disturbed, but honor the Messiah as Lord in
your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to
anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in
you. However, do this with gentleness and respect,
keeping your conscience clear, so that when you are
accused, those who denounce your Christian life will be
put to shame. For it is better to suffer for doing good, if
that should be God’s will, than for doing evil. (HSCB)
9. ©2013 Third Column Ministries
• See to it that no one takes you captive through
hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends
on human tradition and the elemental spiritual
forces of this world rather than on Christ. -
11. Serious Times: Making
your life matter in an urgent day.
12. Serious Times: Making
your life matter in an urgent day.