2. LEGAL CAREER Career of fame Brings power and fortune and influence Extremely Highly demanding, competitive exacting and exciting
3. IS LAW FOR YOU? Logical and analytical thinking Excellent communication skills Power of concentration, patience and perseverance Diplomacy and discreet conduct Awareness about national and international affairs Reading habit High level of integrity
4. IMPORTANCE OFGOOD LAW SCHOOL Development of skills National Subjects Faculty Law school taught credentials Teaching methodology
5. TOP 14 LAW SCHOOLSNational Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
6. OPPORTUNITIES AFTERLAW SCHOOL Mock Internship courts Practical First hand Training experience Networking Memorials National and Securing international future exposure Improves Creating communication Resume skills
7. CAREEROPPORTUNITIESLAW FIRMSLAW OFFICERCOUNSEL PRACTICERESEARCH AND TEACHINGGOVERNMENT SERVICESFORENSIC DEPARTMENTARMED FORCES
8. PREPARING FOR LAW– CLAT ENTRANCE1. Take a mock test to understand patter and syllabus.2. Read a good quality newspaper to improve vocabulary and reading speed3. Stay updated with current affairs – read CSR or Frontline.4. 3-4 hours of preparation for all subjects5. Most importantly – PRACTICE! Mock tests and Section tests.For mock tests, section tests, and answer keys go to:http://www.theopusway.com/knowledge-base/free-resources
9. THE OPUSCORRESPONDENCE COURSEA comprehensive course for CLAT and other Law entranceExams.The study material is designed with the current syllabi preparingyou for the different sections such as General Awareness,Mathematics, Reasoning, English etc.The correspondence programme consists of:1. Complete course material2. Online interactions with teachers3. Section tests, mock tests and online tests4. Performance tracing analysis tool5. Access to the Student Zone – our online support programme.