2. Weekly NewsletterContents Market Wrap Market Performance NSE Gainers NSE Losers Volume Toppers World Indices Indian Equity Market Technical Analysis Nifty Spot Bank Nifty Future
3. MARKET WRAP Nifty and Sensex were closed red; lost 1.97%, 2.00% respectively this week. Retail Sales m/m was at -0.30%.and US Unemployment Claims at 439K. US & Euro markets were red; Asian markets too were also red last week.Indian markets ended with red on Friday, shows a continuing declinein all sectors, major sectors like Banks, Pharma, Cement & finance closed red. Toplosers in Market were Tata motors (-5.56%), ultratech cement (-5.36%), Tata Steel(-5.24%), Ambuja Cement (-5.19%), Grasim Industries (-5.42%), Ranbaxy Labs (-3.90%). and ITC (-3.2%). Technically Nifty may expected to drop from this point or ashort term range bound movement this week; Nifty this week may range 5300-5740.Growth rates have slowed down everywhere. Our exports have shrunk and the fiscaldeficit has gone up on account of a variety of factors. Growth decelerated to 6.5 percent last year and may be only around 6 per cent in the current year. As per “use-based” classification there have been negative growths in capital goods (-12.2%) andconsumer durables (-1.7%) whereas positive growths have been achieved inbasic goods (3.5%), intermediate goods (1.8%) and consumer non-durables (1.1%).The S&P 500 has weakened this week’s on Thursday as bearish. The major indicesdeclined sharply for this week showing a bearish trend, with the Dow jones down nearlyby 3.02 percent. The Oil marketing companies have reduced the price of petrol by 95paisa per litre with effect from midnight. Reports stated that Petrol prices were lastrevised on October 27 when they were raised by 29 paisa (to Rs. 68.19 per litre inDelhi) after the government increased the commission paid to petrol pump dealers.
4. MARKET PERFORMANCENSE GAINERS COMPANY NAME CURRENT PREV. CLOSE(RS) CANG.(RS) CHAG.(%) MPS 101.40 63.10 38.30 60.70 Duncans Inds 12.00 9.00 3.00 33.33 Sujana Metal 4.60 3.45 1.15 33.33 Money Matters Fin 137.80 103.65 34.15 32.95 Pritish Nandy Com. 16.00 12.10 3.90 32.23 NSE LOSERS COMPANY NAME CURRENT PREV. CLOSE(RS) CANG.(RS) CHAG.(%) Parabolic Drugs 12.10 19.30 -7.20 -37.31 Varun Industries 21.85 26.85 -5.00 -18.62 Zylog Systems 72.20 88.50 -16.30 -18.42 Glodyne Techn. 44.35 54.35 -10.00 -18.40 Hotel Rugby 34.30 41.95 -7.65 -18.24VOLUME TOPPERS COMPANY NAME CURRENT PREV. CLOSE(RS) CHAG.(%) Volume in (‘000s) Unitech 26.75 28.35 -5.64 34307.65 L&T Finance 83.50 86.05 -2.96 27832.82 Holdings TV18 Broadcast 32.05 35.60 -9.97 23809.18 JP Associate 90.95 91.65 -0.76 19600.70 Lanco Infratech 12.75 12.70 0.39 19200.42
5. SECTORIAL INDICES Indices Country Date Index Net Change Change (%)Hang Seng Hong Kong 19-Nov-2012 21108.93 -457.98 -2.12 Jakarta Indonesia 19-Nov-2012 4332.08 4.21 0.10CompositeNikkei 225 Japan 19-Nov-2012 8829.72 -7.43 -0.08 KLSE Malaysia 19-Nov-2012 1631.68 -9.39 -0.57Composite Seoul South Korea 19-Nov-2012 1870.72 -43.69 -2.28CompositeStrait Times Singapore 19-Nov-2012 2945.63 -63.93 -2.12 UnitedFTSE 100 19-Nov-2012 5677.80 -98.20 -1.70 Kingdom United Nasdaq 19-Nov-2012 2836.94 -100.35 -3.42 States United DJIA 19-Nov-2012 12542.38 -390.35 -3.02 States United S&P 500 19-Nov-2012 1353.33 -41.20 -2.95 StatesINDIAN EQUITY MARKET INDICES VALUE CHANGE % CHANGE NIFTY 5574.05 -112.20 -1.97 BANK NIFTY 11360.05 -167.30 -1.45 SENSEX 18309.37 -374.31 -2.00
7. BANK NIFTYWEEKLY PIVOT SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4BANK NIFTY 12464 12126 11787 11574 11449 11235 11111 10772 10434OUTLOOK Trend:- Consolidate Resistance: - 11800, 12220 Support: - 11100, 10600 Strategy: - Sell on High BANK NIFTY WEEKLY
8. DisclaimerThe information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do notaccept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suitsthem the most.Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based onanalysis and up on sources that we consider reliable.This material is for personal information and based upon it & takes no responsibilityThe information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The report does notprovide individually tailor-made investment advice. TheEquicom recommends that investors independently evaluateparticular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. TheEquicom shallnot be responsible for any transaction conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rulesand regulations of NSE and BSE.The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein,together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to TheEquicom might beholding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so athis free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners oranyone can be held responsible for . Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer.All Rights Reserved.Investment in Commodity and equity market has its own risks.We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurredwhatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. TheEquicom does notpurport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party oranyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyonewhich is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.