1. Daily Newsletter Newsletter-Equity09 August 2012EQUITY ANALYSIS - DAILY
2. MARKET WRAP Sensex closed down firstname.lastname@example.org pts; Nifty raised 0.02% @ 5338.00 pts. NASDAQ was down by 0.87% and Dow Jhones Ind. Avg. was up by 0.39%. Frances CAC, Germanys DAX and Britains FTSE dropped more than 0.5%.Sensex and Nifty trimmed gains in late trade to close flat on Wednesday due to profitbooking and disappointing forecast by Bharti Airtel. Sensex declined 1.22 pts closed at17,600.56 while Nifty closed with marginal gain of 1.3 pts @ 5338. The cut in India’sGDP forecast by the foreign research firms 5.5% to 6% also dampened sentiment.MARKET PERFORMANCENIFTY GAINERS COMPANY NAME CURRENT PREV. CLOSE(RS) CANG.(RS) CHAG.(%)Mahindra & Mahindra 723.25 697.05 26.20 3.76 BPCL 352.00 341.35 10.65 3.12 Hindalco 120.95 118.80 2.15 1.81 Hindustan Unilever 477.10 469.90 7.20 1.53 Grasim Industries 2972.05 2929.40 42.65 1.46 NIFTY LOSERS COMPANY NAME CURRENT PREV. CLOSE(RS) CANG.(RS) CHAG.(%) Bharti Airtel 274.90 293.80 -18.90 -6.43 GAIL India 368.10 378.70 -10.60 -2.80 DLF 212.75 217.15 -4.40 -2.03 ICICI Bank 957.85 974.30 -16.45 -1.69 IDFC 133.75 136.00 -2.25 -1.65
3. SECTORIAL INDICES INDEX P.CLOSE OPEN HIGH LOW LAST % CHANGES&P CNX NIFTY 5,336.70 5,345.25 5,377.60 5,331.05 5,338.05 0.03 CNX NIFTY 10,194.90 10,198.00 10,254.25 10,119.25 10,134.80 -0.59 JUNIOR CNX IT 5,799.80 5,813.40 5,854.50 5,808.15 5,832.55 0.56 BANK NIFTY 10,591.95 10,621.00 10,640.75 10,511.35 10,531.55 -0.57 CNX 100 5,214.45 5,221.80 5,248.20 5,204.15 5,210.80 -0.07S&P CNX DEFTY 3,342.60 3,364.15 3,389.70 3,344.20 3,347.75 0.15 S&P CNX 500 4,206.15 4,211.00 4,230.00 4,196.40 4,200.95 -0.12 CNX MIDCAP 7,297.00 7,298.20 7,341.55 7,260.10 7,272.65 -0.33NIFTY MIDCAP 2,109.50 2,110.45 2,127.85 2,098.70 2,102.60 -0.33 50INDEX MOVERS (PULLING IT UP) COMPANY NAME CONTRIBUTION Mahindra & Mahindra 15.78 Infosys 15.43 Reliance Industries 10.20 ITC 7.43 Hindustan Unilever 7.40 56.24INDEX MOVERS (PULLING IT DOWN) COMPANY NAME CONTRIBUTION Maruti Suzuki -1.18 Tata Power -1.37 BHEL -1.46 ONGC -4.55 HDFC Bank -5.00 -13.56
4. CORPORATE ACTIONS ON 09/August/2012 COMPANY NAMES Aanjaneya Lifecare Dr Reddys Lab Mindtree Andhra Bank Gitanjali Gems Pantaloon Retail Aurobindo Pharma Granules India Reliance Capital Bombay Dyeing Mfg Hercules Hoists Tata Chemicals Dhanlakshmi Bank Jyothy Laboratories Varun Industries Dlf Lupin Zydus Wellness FII TRADING ACTIVITY (NSE & BSE) In Crores CATEGORY DATE BUY VALUE SELL VALUE NET VALUE FII 7-Aug-12 2455.56 1639.61 815.95 DII TRADING ACTIVITY (NSE & BSE) In Crores CATEGORY DATE BUY VALUE SELL VALUE NET VALUE DII 7-Aug-12 1234.5 1179.26 55.24F&O TRADE STATISTICS PRODUCT NO OF CONTRACTS TURNOVER IN RS. CR. PUT CALL RATIO Index Futures 9356.70 - Stock Futures 441410.00 12429.95 - Index Options 3091674.00 82243.60 1.08 Stock Options 223419.00 6610.53 0.50 F&O Total 4128830.00 110640.78 1.03
6. BANK NIFTYDAILY PIVOT SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4BANK NIFTY 11028 10883 10738 10650 10593 10505 10448 10303 10158OUTLOOK Trend: - Consolidate Resistance: -10680 10830 680, Support: -10470, 10320 Strategy: - Sell on High BANK NIFTY DAILY
7. DisclaimerThe information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do notaccept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits themthe most.Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based onanalysis and up on sources that we consider reliable.This material is for personal information and based upon it & takes no responsibilityThe information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The report does not provideindividually tailor-made investment advice. TheEquicom recommends that investors independently evaluate particularinvestments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. TheEquicom shall not beresponsible for any transaction conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules andregulations of NSE and BSE.The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein,together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to TheEquicom might beholding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so athis free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyonecan be held responsible for . Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer.All Rights Reserved.Investment in Commodity and equity market has its own risks.We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurredwhatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. TheEquicom does notpurport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party oranyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyonewhich is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.