4. Required Blog Posts Mari Smith 2013 year of the Video: Best $12 spent: Personal post, Optimized with hyperlinks hyper-linked and linked to Instagram Social Media in Business: Hyper- Spell Check…Always: Static linked embedded image picture, hyper-linked to news Simple Formula for marketing website, and ‘pinned’ scripts: Hyper linked, embedded Other Things: Personal Post, image (modified) hyperlink to a news and facebook Instagram: Hyperlinked and BIO: Hyperlinked to points of embedded image hyperlinked to interest and Myspace easter egg personal Instagram Slide Share:posted to Blog and Adobe Flash Class: link to my Drop bo YouTube video, tagged
5. TwitterCreated Optimized account: @ScottMRains@ to Heidie Brandes# greatandpowerfuloz included images: directly and thru Hootsuite and facebook
6. HootSuiteSet up Account: ScottMRainsLinked: to TwitterLinked: to facebook tweeted and FB posts from HootSuite
7. face bookOptimized alternate facebook account : Befriended only Scott Rains’ continent wide scott.rains.77920Created facebook page: The Scott Rains Page: showcased skills pages/Scott-M-Rains/132363526939510Applications Added: None
8. PinterestHad myself invited: username/scottmrainsCreated an account / linked to the othersCreated a boardAdded a pin to blog post: Spell Check Always
10. FlickrCreated account: smrainsIntegrated with: wordpress widget and an old Yahoo accountAdded 3 sets: School, Fun, BandPosted images
11. You Tube Created account: /user/retardomontobond Produced and posted video about car repair Produced and posted Flash video Favorited videos in which I am dancing or acting like a fool. Customized background with this picture Created Playlist using add button
12. Delicious & DiggDid not do Delicious or DiggDid optimize GRAVATAR and verify external services through it.Updated Myspace profile that is hidden on BIO page. New layout, arranged songs, updated info.
13. Slide Share14 Slide power point.Will integrate with Linked in and post as final post.Put in the drop box.
14. D2L interaction Interacted on Ethics Discussions. 1,2,&3 Commented on Blogposts: April is Blessed: Does Twitter help students get better grades? Life is a Journey: Russia’s Big boom Nerd Girl Project: Pucker up for Instagram