1. REAPING THE BENEFITS …one punch at a time. OF LOYALTY….
2. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e ACCORDING TO ASIF R. KHAN THE FOUNDER & PRESIDENT - THE LBMA…
3. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e Location‐based marketing is quickly evolving. For many small and medium businesses like Fresco, investments in digital offer and loyalty programs represent a unique opportunity to draw in new customers while building a better relationship with existing ones. (Asif Khan, The LBMA)
4. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e While services like Groupon and LivingSocial can do wonders to reach a new audience, they often ignore the on‐going relationship. Punchcards digital platform is like a blast from the past. It harkens back to a time when customer service, and loyalty mattered most, and yet brings new insights into the customer around frequency, time of day and basket size that is simply hard to match. (Asif Khan, The LBMA)
5. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e ACCORDING TO ANDY STEUER OF PUNCHCARD…
6. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e For the first time ever, Punchcard brings an affordable mobile marketing solution to brick and mortar local businesses. Whereby we have taken the best practices from online marketing, such as marrying consumer purchase data with consumer social profiles to make it easy for local businesses to effectively mine that data, and re‐acquire consumers efficiently to drive profits and cash flow. (Andy Steuer of Punchcard)
7. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e Punchcard provides the ability for a local business to have an on‐going dialogue with their customers by pushing messages and offers to consumers mobile phones in real time based on their purchase preferences, and incentivise consumers to increase their purchase frequency, and increase their average order values. (Andy Steuer of Punchcard)
8. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e BEFORE PUNCHCARD…1. Building 2. Beginning in mid‐ 3. Average visit business in the February 2012, was 1.5 times local community Fresco’s average per month order was $25, of Hermon; ranging between trying to get the $6 and $59 per word out locally visit
9. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e Local commerce is the fabric of our economy, and Punchcard enables local merchants to compete more effectively, and build stronger relationships with their consumers. At the same time, consumers get rewarded from businesses they love and for being the great customers that they are by shopping locally. Everyone in the ecosystem benefits. Its a win‐win. (Andy Steuer of Punchcard)
10. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e In this economy, Punchcard is the solution that millions of local businesses can now use to better understand their customers, and automatically remarket to them to get consumers to come back again and again. For consumers, it means more relevant messages and offers from businesses that they love, which leads to higher conversion rates on their own terms while theyre out and about. Punchcard works at over 15 million locations nationwide, so consumers can use Punchcard anywhere and start earning rewards today. (Andy Steuer of Punchcard)
11. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e GROWING ORGANICALLY WITH FRESCO… From mid‐February to mid‐May, Fresco has: Significantly increased the number of active consumers to 155 regular, returning customers…and growing!!! Average has grown 28% from $25 to $32…and continues to grow. Basket values now range between $15 and $155…and are expanding! Average visit has increased to 2.4 times per month
12. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e
13. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty… … o n e ste p at a t i m eIn an effort to serve the community better, Fresco has expanded their product selection to include a robust selection of organic, gluten‐free and grass fed meats. They are increasing their ability to target and grow these segments.
14. Reaping the Benefits of Loyalty…… o n e ste p at a t i m e HARNESSING THE POWER OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE We use Punchcard’s online tools to discover what our customer base is looking for and the trends within their thought process for new merchandise. We leverage this knowledge base to enable our purchasing power and bring Jon Murga, Owner products that are relevant to our customers.
15. THIS CASE-STUDY WAS KINDLY SUPPLIED BY THE LOCATION BASED MARKETING ASSOCIATION (LBMA) – A PARTNER OF M FOR MOBILE. Asif R. Khan For more information visit the website thelbma.com or contact ASIF KHAN Founder & President (details on the right)- Location Based Marketing Association THE LBMA’S MISSION: +1 (416) 564-4820 email@example.com @AsifRKhan @TheLBMA THE LOCATION BASED MARKETING ASSOCIATION IS A INTERNATIONAL GROUP DEDICATED TO FOSTERING RESEARCH, EDUCATION AND COLLABORATIVEINNOVATION AT THE INTERSECTION OF PEOPLE, PLACES AND MEDIA. OUR GOAL IS SIMPLE; TO EDUCATE, SHARE BEST PRACTICES, ESTABLISH GUIDELINES FORGROWTH AND TO PROMOTE THE SERVICES OF MEMBER COMPANIES TO BRANDS AND OTHER CONTENT-RELATED PROVIDERS.MEMBERS OF THE LBMA INCLUDE RETAILERS, AGENCIES, ADVERTISERS, MEDIA BUYERS, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES PROVIDERS, AND WIRELESS COMPANIES.SIMPLY PUT, WE WANT TO HELP THOSE ENGAGING LOCATION-BASED SERVICES BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS POSSIBLE