What is GrowthAccelerator
GrowthAccelerator is where ambitious businesses go to grow
GrowthAccelerator is a unique service led by some of the country's most
successful growth specialists.
It exclusively targets ambitious businesses who want to enter the next phase of
growth and have the potential and determination to get there.
The primary objective of GrowthAccelerator is to help SME businesses achieve
controlled, accelerated growth.
How we do it
Growth Managers match a company's individual needs to expert Coaches with
real and relevant experience in business.
They work with you to deliver a bespoke package of support, which may include
tailored coaching, invitations to attend high-growth workshops, access to
funding for leadership and management training and inclusion in Growth
Accelerator's High-Growth Network.
There are already over 11,000 businesses who have started to grow their
businesses with support from GrowthAccelerator.
Eligibility and Client Contribution
• SMEs - fewer than 250 employees, less than £40m turnover
• Registered in the UK and located in England
• Any sector
• We work only with high growth potential businesses
• GrowthAccelerator pays the coach, based on delivery and client
A Growth Coach will:
• Provide business coaching in line with the agreed Scope of Support
• Build your company capability in identified areas
• Introduce new tools, ideas and methodologies into the business
• Provide support that leads to sustainable change and improvement
The Growth Coach
A Growth Coach is
there to stimulate and
inspire you to grow
your businesses more
• FIND eligible and suitable businesses for GrowthAccelerator
• DETERMINE the key growth barriers using GROWTHmapper®
• DESIGN and agree coaching support with client
• MATCH a Growth Coach to the organisation and specific needs
• BRIEF the Growth Coach
• MANAGE the GrowthAccelerator client relationship.
• MONITOR DELIVERY of the service
The Role of the Growth Manager
Client Feedback so far
98% report that they are
on track to achieve the key
milestones set out in their
97% believe that
GrowthAccelerator has been
'important' in increasing their
ability to achieve these milestones
Understanding of your business
Client Satisfaction with Coach Qualities
Leadership and Management
• Up to £2,000 match funding available for senior managers to undertake leadership and
For example: if a company has 10 senior managers and the training costs £40,000 we
can match fund £20,000
• 50% match funding for Business School Programmes
• Fully funded Psychometric Profiling Workshop for Senior Managers
To access the L&M matched funding the company must be a participant on