3. AcknowledgementI would like to express my special thanks of gratitude to my teacher who gave me the golden opportunity to do this wonderful project on the topic Parle Agro, which also helped me in doing a lot of Research and I came to know about so many new things. I am really thankful. Secondly I would also like to thank friends who helped me a lot in finishing this project within the limited time. I am making this project not only for marks but to also increase my knowledge . THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO HELPED ME.
4. Declaration I hereby declare that the project work entitled Parle Agro submittedto, is a record of an original work done by me and this project work has not performed the basis for the award of any Degree or diploma/ associateship/fellowship and similar project if any.
5. 4P’s of Parle Agro Ltd. Promotion Price ProductPlace
6. Introduction Parle Agro is an Indian private limited company founded in 1929. It was owned by the Chauhan family of Vile Parle, Mumbai. The Parle brand became well known in India following the success of products such as the Parle-G biscuits and Thums Up soft drink. It owns the brands including Frooti, Appy, LMN, Hippo and Bailley.
7. Family Tree FoodBeverages Water
8. All three companies continue to use the family trademark name "Parle". Parle Products (Food) led by Vijay, Sharad and Anup Parle-G, Melody, Mango Chauhan Bite, Poppins, Monaco and KrackJack Parle Agro (Beverages) led by Prakash Chauhan and his Frooti and Appydaughters Schauna, Alisha and Nadia Parle Bisleri (Water) led by Ramesh Chauhan Bisleri
9. PlaceThe registered Head Office of Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. Is located in Sahar-Chakala Road, Parsiwada, Andheri (E), Mumbai.
10. Product Parle-G:- Filled with the goodness of milk and wheat, Parle-G is a source of all round nourishment. It is one of the famous product of “Parle” company, which has a major contribution in making the company well known all over India. Frooti:- A popular mango drink, that’s been around since 1985. And rated as India’s Most Trusted Fruit Beverage Brand. Appy Fizz:- It is the sparkling apple drink was launched in 2005, and he has been the most popular amongst the youth ever since.
11. Bisleri:- It is a brand of bottled water in India. The brand name Bisleri is so popular in India that it is used as generic name for bottled water. Appy:- The still apple drink, is the most popular and first of its kind in the country. Appy is made from fresh juicy apples. Krackjack:- Parle introduced India’s first & original sweet and salty biscuit –Krackjack in 1972, which went on to become one of the most loved biscuits.
12. Mango Bite:- This was not only Indias first mango candy, but even today, is the only candy with the richness of real, juicy sweet mangoes.
13. PriceProduct Price in Rs.Parle G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50KrackJack 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20Monaco 5, 7, 10 and 20Kreams 2, 5, 10 and 18Hide & Seek 5, 12, 20, 30, 50Hide & Seek Milano 15 and 30Hide & Seek Bourbon 5, 12 and 25Parle Actifit Digestive Marie 5, 15 and 25Parle Marie 5, 10, 15, 20 and 22Milk Shakti 5 and 10Parles Wafers 5, 10 and 20Fulltoss 5, 10 and 20
14. Product Price in Rs.Nimkin 5 and 1020-20 Cookies 5, 10 and 18Golden Arcs 10 and 20Festo 5 and 10Top 5/-, 10/- and 20/-Happy Happy 5 and 10Melody 1Mango Bite 50 PaiseChox 2Kaccha Mango Bite 50 paisePoppins 2 and 5Monaco Smart Chips 5 and 10
15. Promotion Parle products promotions are very well known and frequently seen on television. The promotion is mainly done to achieve internal customer satisfaction level to 95%. Bollywood well known actors like “Amir Khan” and “Hrithik Roshan” are the brand ambassador of Parle products.