1. Video Titles | Descriptors<br /> The Viral News Title <br /> Lists (Numbering)<br /> Adjectives (Superlatives, Sensationalism) Figures, <br /> Numbers (Statistics, Facts)<br /> Rich Media (Pictures, Infographics, Videos, Interactive)<br />The Formula: <br /> [Number] [Adjective] [Key Phrase]<br />  [Greatest] Milestones in [Tiger Woods’ Life]<br />  [Groundbreaking] [Ways to Volunteer] <br />  [Astonishing Secrets] [about (Name of Organization)]<br />Pics / Picture / Top Ten / How To / Free / List / Most<br />
2. Video Content- One Example<br />Video interviews – are an easy way to create video content. Here are some tools you can use to conduct the interviews:<br />Skype | Oovoo | Tinychat<br />Screen Casts - This is where you capture your <br />computer screen. Screen casts can be used to create <br />different types of content. Here’s the software you need:<br />ScreenFlow for Mac users<br />Camtasia Studio for PC users <br /> ( Jing Project -- a free lite version of Camtasia)<br />
Other Ideas for Creating Your Own Content<br />Explore Personalized Video<br />A Video for Lapsed Donors<br />Make a video that answers these questions: What did we do in 2010? Why did it matter? Why is 2011 even more important?<br />Video Shot on a Cell Phone<br />
3. Video Recording<br />The ideal length of the video varies:<br /> For short tip videos: 60-90 seconds is about right<br /> For video shows: 10-15 minutes<br /> Make the first 3-5 seconds really count.<br /> Make sure you’re high-energy and make strong eye contact with the camera.<br /> Have strong calls to action in the video.<br /> - New YouTube NPO link embed feature!!!!<br />Work with an outline that has bullets instead of reading your text.<br />
4. Video Equipment and Editing – The Do-It-Yourselfer!<br />Important Tips<br /> Microphone. Your audience will forgive you bad visuals, but you’ve got to have good audio. So use a microphone whenever you can.<br /> High definition. Most cameras shoot in high definition. Sephora sells makeup for high definition cameras. This is a whole new industry.<br /> Lighting. Have the natural light source shining onto your face. Lighting is crucial.<br />Camera equipment.<br /> The Flip - $200.00 <br />
5. Video editing software.<br />iMovie for Mac users<br /> Windows Movie Maker for PC users<br />6. Video Distribution<br /> Get a YouTube channel.<br />SEO Benefits (owned by Google)<br />Connect your YouTube account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.<br /> Use TubeMogul to broadcast your video to a multitude of sites.<br />Use Yubby to create video widgets for your website. These widgets allow you to display a bunch of videos in a variety of ways:<br />
Tevectos Internet Marketing<br />3203 North Pennsylvania StreetIndianapolis, IN 46205Office: 317.542.3088Toll Free: 800.208.5817Fax: 800.208.5827Email: firstname.lastname@example.org<br />
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.