The sole purpose of PPT ‘Ethical hacking and IT Security Training’ is to make industries aware about hacking. How hacking can cause damage to the industry and how ethical hacking can help them to
The sole purpose of PPT ‘Ethical hacking and IT Security Training’ is to make industries aware about hacking. How hacking can cause damage to the industry and how ethical hacking can help them to fight the situation genuinely?
2. Hackers are one who programs enthusiastically or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming. He can be: Black Hats: Extra ordinary computing skills but diverted to malicious and destructive purposes. White Hats: Professional hackers who uses hacking skills for defensive purposes also known as security professional. Grey Hats: Practices both offensive and defensive hacking skills.
3. An ethical hacker’s works ethically, trustworthiness is necessary and above all he should not use his skill for personal gains. A certified Ethical Hackers Training focus on parting skills on: • Knowledge of Routers • Skills in Operation, configuration and management • Knowledge of Linux/Unix and off-course IT Security Configuration and Services • Configuration of IDS and IPS.
4. <ul><li>Ethical hacking is a defined methodology adopted by Ethical Hackers to discover the vulnerabilities existing in information systems, operating environment. </li></ul><ul><li>Computer security has become a major concern for businesses and government as they realize that the best ways to evaluate intruder threat is to have independent security professional who attempt to break into their computer system. </li></ul>
6. Security concerned has made public and private industries quite worried about their security. This has enhanced the hiring process of ethical hackers. • In countries like US an ethical Hackers can earn approx. $ 120,000 per annum. • After well Certified Ethical Hackers Training a freelance hacker can earn $10,000 per assignment. • Some professional hackers earn from $15000 to $45,000 per assignment.
7. There is IT security Training Institute like Advanced Security by Academy of Computer Education. It provides CEH training that help individuals to become leading IT security Ethical hacker. The purpose is to make them capable of identifying weakness in the website. All this is due to advanced classes that are taught by real security experts.
8. • Charlie Miller a security researcher found a hole in Safari that can be used to hack a MacBook in just ten seconds. • Scott Lunsford, an IBM researcher broke into a computer network in a nuclear power station in just one day. • EC-Council ATC is the most prestigious award in the field of Hacking delivered to the institute which helps in producing professional security researcher. And Advance Security won EC-Council ATC of the year 2010 http://www.eccouncil.org/news/?p=732
9. • CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker Training • Security+ Certification Training Course • CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional • CNDA - Certified Network Defense Architect • CHFI - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator • LPT and ECSA Boot camp Training • EnCE - Encase Certified Examiner • Cyber War Advanced Penetration Testing | APT • ECIH - Certified Incident Handler • AMA - Advanced Malware Analysis • Secure Coding
10. Advanced Security by Academy of Computer Education is a preferred training vendor to many of the nation’s top military and government agencies. Top clients include the Army, Navy, FBI, DIA, and DHS. It has also received awards and achieved milestones in the industry that displays its success rate. Some Awards Include • EC-Council ATC of the Year 2010 - #1 • EC-Council ATC Circle of Excellence 2009 • EC-Council Instructor Circle of Excellence 2009 • ITSQ Security Trainer of the Year 2009
11. Most of the industries are now seeking hackers for their security needs. Advanced Security by Academy of Computer Education offers open enrollment classes at Maryland and Virginia locations as well as custom classes at any location across the world for Government Agencies and companies. You can seek information's on firstname.lastname@example.org Or can call us on: (877) 564-8724