Gerhard- introduces and welcomes panelists, reads their bios
Overview - "Who Knows Who?"PeopleMaps Safe Contact Sharing identifies when someone in your organization is directly connected to a sales prospect or can make an introduction to someone who can connect you to that sales prospect: New Tool Harnesses the Collective Rolodex of Organizations to Streamline Sales Teams' Networking EffortsPeopleMapsis the Google Maps for people and companies – you get “maps” (profiles) of people and companies as well as “directions” (connection paths) to them. It leverages our individual and group contacts in Microsoft Outlook/other web email & our relationships in social network sites like LinkedIn and Facebook. It is an intelligent, easy to understand visual map that helps prioritize and exponentially leverage what many of us have built over years.
Make your messaging more powerful by combining voice with visuals. All you need are a few image slides and something to say. Almost anything can be converted to a GoldMail Slide. You can import images files from your computer, capture them from your computer screen, or utilize the templates we offer to get you started. Easily add your clickable GoldMail Image to any Constant Contact template via the Constant Contact Share Button located within GoldMail. Constant Contact houses over 400 professional email marketing templates. Attaching a GoldMail message to a professional email marketing template increases click-through and makes your marketing even more powerful.Insert a clickable GoldMail Player image easily with the GoldMail Outlook 2007 Add-in. Install the add-in from the GoldMail Composer and a button appears in Outlook. Use it to select any of your GoldMails and it creates a clickable image instantly within the body of your email.Tracking
Watch ListsConnection SummariesList BuildingSmart Agents work on your behalf to minimize research and ensure that you will never miss a sales opportunity. Smart Agents are completely configurable, allowing you to be alerted only about the events that are meaningful to you.You can choose from our library of Standard Agents (currently comprised of 18 common key business events such as ‘Leadership Changes’, ‘New Offerings’, and ‘Acquisitions’). You can also create unlimited numbers of Customized Agents to find business events, management discussions, and media coverage specific to their sales efforts. Creating your own Agents lets you identify key events and insights as unique as you and your business.Structured and unstructured data
We want to thank our sponsor for today’s event. Citrix GoToMeeting -the easiest, fastest, and most cost-effective online meeting solution for sales teams looking to reduce sales costs without cutting prospect contact, reach and qualify prospects more often and close more new business online. (click)
1. Welcome!<br />Smart Selling Tools for 2010: <br />Rev up Revenue with Tool Fuel<br />Josiane Feigon, Author of Smart Selling on the Phone and Online<br />Nancy Nardin, Founder of Smart Selling Tools<br />Exclusively for: AA-ISP Leadership Summit, May 12, 2010 <br />
2. Speakers<br />1<br />Nancy Nardin is the founder of Smart Selling Tools where sales professionals learn about tools that help them sell more, faster, easier. Ms. Nardin is a 25 year veteran of high-tech and IT market research sales and is considered the leading expert in selling tools. Her popular ebook “Increase Sales in 2010: Sales Tools and the Path to Productivity Gains” was published in January and is available at www.smartsellingtools.com/rptthankyou<br />.<br />Josiane Feigon is the founder of TeleSmart Communications and is recognized as one of the world's leading experts on sales. For over 20 years she has provided consulting, coaching, and training solutions for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies, including Cisco, EMC, Genesys, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and VeriSign. Her TeleSmart training system is s “must-have” for growing inside sales organizations and her, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online (AMACOM, 2009) book was chosen by 800-CEO-READ as one of the best sales books of 2009. <br />
3. Inside Sales is no longer just about the phone and email<br />4<br />1<br />8<br />5<br />2<br />9<br />3<br />7<br />
4. Inside Sales Stats<br /><ul><li>Aberdeen Research confirms that most Best in Class inside sales organizations- traditionally the early adopters of technologies- plan to deploy sales effectiveness tools in 2010.
5. According to CSO Insights Sales Management 2.0 study on Optimizing Sales Performance 2010- Revising Sales Tools ranks among their top sales effectiveness initiatives for 2010.
6. A recent webinar poll asked over 700 participants how many tools were in their tool-kit - 46% use less than 5 tools in their sales efforts. </li></li></ul><li>They NeedTool Fuel<br />4<br />