Bootstrap is using a grid system base on 12 columns. What is a grid system? A grid system is a way to create a solid foundation to build your project on.If you want your web application to have a left navigation you could design your HTML using row number 3If you do not want any navigation and you want your content to be as wide as possible then you could use row number 5This grid design was popularized by 960 grid system http://960.gs and BluePrint http://www.blueprintcss.org
Here is a list of some of the CSS component available. There are dozens of them available with bootstrap.
Bootstrap gives life to its UI by using Jquery plugins.
Bootstrap provides a web-based customizer that allow you to generate a CSS file based on your specific needs.
1. Manish SinghTwitter Bootstrap
2. Introduction What is Twitter-Bootstrap? Why we use it? How to use it? Conclusion
3. State of Today’s WebSource: http://bradfrostweb.com/
6. Created By
7. WhyReason #1: Rich Features
8. WhyReason #2: Popularity
9. Also IE7+ and OperaWhyReason #3: Browser Support
10. WhyReason #4: Glyph Icon Set
11. 960 Grid System http://960.gs/ Blue Print CSS http://www.blueprintcss.org/ Golden Grid System http://goldengridsystem.com/WhyReason #5: Grid System